Letter!!!

From: ansh_ani23@gmail.com

To: shivaay.oberoi@hotmail.com

Sub: THIS MAIL IS FROM THE SON OF ANIKA RAO. IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER WHO'S SHE, PLEASE DELETE THIS MAIL WITHOUT THINKING ONCE. 

Hi,

This email is from Ansh, Anika Rao's son. If you don't recall who she is, please disregard this email.

I find myself in an awkward situation, not entirely sure why I am writing to someone I harbor resentment towards. However, this message is for the sake of my mother's happiness, unbeknownst to her. It has been 14 years since your separation, and I understand the reasons behind it. I am proud that my mom sacrificed her happiness for my sake.

You may be wondering why I am reaching out now. On my 14th birthday, my mom shared the story of your imperfect start that led to an inseparable connection over time. She spoke of your love healing her wounds and how you both became perfect for each other. Unfortunately, she didn't delve into the reasons for your separation, or perhaps fortunately. She expressed immense love for me, crediting you for teaching her how to love.

In these 14 years, I've never seen her as happy as when she speaks of you. Your name brings a blush to her cheeks and a smile to her face, something entirely new to me. I want to witness her happiness every day and give her the happy beginning to her love story that she deserves. I'm unsure if I'm making the right decision, but my heart longs to see her joyful.

Recognizing that decisions have two sides, I believe it's crucial to understand both perspectives. My mom has always allowed me to make my decisions, guiding me without imposition. Today, I decided to write to you. I hope it's the right thing to do.

I have included my address in this email, and I eagerly await your reply for the next three days. If I receive no response, I will assume you have moved on from your past.

Goodbye,

Ansh

**************