Scared and Alone.

shivaay's heartstrings when he saw he heard about anika's health condition. he can't resist himself from going there. when the doctor announced about her depressed state again his heart took the entire blame on his head failing to notice he's her medicine. 

shivaay was really proud when he saw how his son consoled his mother like a child. and he also expected ansh will soon come to a situation where he would either one of them. already, shivaay's heart was broken and he don't want to play with his son's emotion by staying in front of his eyes.

he drove his car faster and moved away from his family where he can't able to hear them anymore. little knowledge about the fact that even though how much he tries he can't able to stay away from him. ansh voice saved from every accident, because of his harsh driving. he was hearing his voice everywhere. his heart was not ready to stop but his car stopped in the mid road, leaving him disappointed.

he rushed outside out of frustration, by then his phone beeps where beeps heard as "life is calling" in his ears when he saw ansh's name on the notification. he opened it up and read the entire mail in a fraction of seconds. inspite of being sad about his son's decision he becomes happy.  his son took the decision which he hesitated to take before 14 years. but one sentence in his mail broken him to the hell.

if possible, i will cut myself into two parts and will stay with both of you. 

the situation he don't want to witness before his eyes arriving through the mail in a form of written words. in one side, he was happy that he placed in his son's heart forever but on the other side, he really can't see him in that condition which can't resist himself going back to his memory lane.  

He don't want everything should be a dream, meeting his son in the bar and he called him dad for the first time. his mind keeps on pinching him that its nothing but his dream but his heart was not ready to give an ear to his brain. he moved across in the sleep because of the continues argument between his heart and brain and found himself lying on someone's lap. he stretched his hand without opening his eyes and yes, he was sleeping on someone's lap. it's not omru's he was sure about that. then whose that?

he opened his eyes but the vision he saw before his eyes were more or like a dream. he rubbed his eyes and tried to wake up from the dream. but unfortunately, it was not his dream. he was sleeping in ansh's lap upto his surprise. that moment he finally felt like he is alive and also recognized his breath flow in his body. the warmness in his tears can able to feel by him. 

"it's not my dream, it's not my dream... my son...he's there... infront of me..." - his brain started to stammer inside him leaving each and every part of his body to refresh and gave birth to his new self.

"did he forgave me? or he doing this for humanity?  is he's really him? wait a minute, am i still dreaming?" - he thought and confusing touched his lap, he can feel swellings in his lap. he stood up in a jerk.

"ansh" - he called him out in an impatient tone.

"wha...what happened?" - ansh woke up in a jerk where his eyes were still closed in half-sleep.

"what you have done?" - shivaay asked him, slightly brushing his swelled lap. tears escaped from his eyes. ansh opened his eyes where he also can't able to control his tears on seeing his care. 

"paining?" - he asked in an impatient tone. 

"this pain is nothing before your pain occurring right here" - ansh said while pointing his heart.