Bleeding memories of happily ever after.

Shivaay ran behind nisha, but she didn't care, and quickly took the earphones, plugged it inside her ears. he numbly stood in the corridor and walk back to his cabin. tia stood while crossing her hands by the way that she needs an explanation from him. 

Shivaay... - she called out his name in a stern tone.

Tia... have your seat first... i will explain everything... - he said calmly where she impatiently took the seat. he sat on his seat.

Tia... did you know why i called you here? - shivaay asked her.

To choose our engagement ring. - tia said to him in a low tone.

No... not for that... i called you to come here just to tell you that this marriage will not be happening...- shivaay informed her which broke her into pieces, tears started to flow over her cheeks. 

I know it will hurt you but the thing is i can't marry you... when my daadi asked me infront of everyone i has to say yes... not because of the family pride... because of my daadi's health condition... i am sorry tia for playing with your feelings... - shivaay apologized to tia where she quickly wiped off her tears. 

But why shivaay? you know how i much i love you... then why are doing this to me... - tia cried infront of shivaay helplessly.

Tia...but i don't love you... - shivaay said which shook tia to an extent.

Why? - she asked him. 

Because i entirely surrendered myself to her and the kid whom you saw before is her daughter, my daughter  - shivaay said to her.

shivaay... you are lying, right? how can you... are you drunk? - tia asked him where his eyes welled up.

if i was drunk, i would have never let my daughter leave me... i would have stopped her... but unfortunately, i am not drunk... coward like me don't deserve her pure love... and this is my punishment... and it's sentenced till my death... please tell your family that you're not interested in this marriage... - shivaay said and left the place without facing her.

he drove his car and landed on the same bar where anika confronted her feelings to him. but now, it's not the public bar, he bought that bar 10 years ago and he is the only customer even his brothers were not allowed inside. they will come inside only when he completely gets passed out.

sir... usual... vodka neat... - the bartender asked him where he just nodded. the bartender gave, he drank... the same thing happened for uncountable times. as usual, he lost his balance where the bartender immediately called his brothers. within minutes, they came to that bar and took passed out shivaay and kept him inside the car. 

i can't see my shivaay bhaiya like this om... - rudy cried on seeing his condition.

even i am, but nothing was there in our hands before and now... he thinks he's punishing him for the fault he did. but unknowingly he's punishing us more. - om said in cry tone.

they took unconscious shivaay on their arms and moved inside. he slightly got his consciousness but he can't able to handle himself so he reminds silent when his brothers helped him. 

SHIVAAY... - tej sounded like thunder which made him open his eyes forcefully.

dad, not now... - om requested his father.

SHUT UP OM... - tej shouted.

om... shut up... bade papa is telling right... respect his decision... that's what every Oberoi do... leaving their happiness, responsibility behind... like me... - shivaay uttered in a drunken state.

like you... see yourself shivaay... you're destroying yourself... that too for that cheap girl... - tej said where the anger went to his head.

MIND YOUR WORDS BADE PAPA... - he yelled at tej where om and Rudy tried to take him to his room, but he jerked off... 

how can you talk about my anika like this? how can you? HOW CAN YOU? - he yelled at tej for calling her cheap.

om, rudy ... take him inside... - tej said to omru in pissed off tone.

shivaay... let's go inside... - om asked him where his eyes got welled up on recalling tej words.

how can bade papa call her cheap? she's not cheap... i am cheap... for leaving her alone in the situation when she needed me to the most... i am the culprit... - he cried to omru where his mom pinky touched his shoulder to help him out. 

BACK OFF MRS OBEROI... - he yelled at her and jerked off her hands.

shivaay... - pinky cried on seeing his son's condition.

oh... please Mrs. Oberoi... stop your crocodile tears... - shivaay said to his mom which again hurt her to the core where her legs gave up, she thuds on the floor and cried to the core. he sat on the floor and witnessed his mom by keeping his hand on his cheek.

are you really hurt on seeing me like this? - he asked her in a drunken tone. pinky nodded and tried to cup his face but he jerked it off.

you are hurt... you are hurt... - he laughed to the hell on seeing her where everyone in the place except tej cried on seeing his condition.

he widened his leg on the floor and signed heavily "omru today i have two reasons to laugh... ask me what" shivaay asked them to ask him.

they nodded no with teary eyes. he stood up, he was about to fall but omru supported him.

"reason 1...because of me Mrs. Oberoi got hurt... reason 2... i saw my 14 years old daughter in my office today..." - he said where everyone became shocked on hearing him. 

"but i have only one reason to cry... my anika and our bleeding memories of happily ever after..." - he said and cried where omru supported him in their arms and gently placed him in his bed.

****************

hey, what happened? - nisha's aunt asked her while driving her back to the airport.

nothing... just got to know about his engagement... - she replied to her aunt.

i expected this... - nisha's aunt said in a flow.

i too expected but it hurts while witnessing it before my eyes... thank god, i didn't bring ansh with me...  - nisha said.

you should have brought him along with you... - her aunt suggested her.

he would have hurt to the core... - nisha commented where her aunt patted her shoulder in order to support her.

Ok...  Thanks for the help bua...  Don't spill anything to anika mom...  Let's the chapter shivaay Singh Oberoi remains unnoticed forever. - nisha said with a heavy heart.

Nisha left to Bangalore where anika and ansh waiting for her outside the airport. She tried her level best to control her emotions but when she saw them she can't able to control it. She ran towards anika and hugged her tightly.

Hey... What happened?  - she asked her in confusing where she nodded no and hugged her tightly.

Baby...  Anything happened???  - anika her where she consoled herself and broke the hug.

Nothing...  Just missed you...  - she covered it up.

Madam, you will get extra paratha for dinner...  So stop your sugarcoated words and get in. - ansh taunted her, she glared at him and got into the car. 

*************