When the two broken souls met.

As expected, ansh and his team won the match. anika becomes so delighted not on seeing his winning smile but on the enjoyment he showed when he was playing. whenever she saw those smile in his face she can't resist herself from getting emotional, she felt proud. proud of what? still a question.

they both came back to the home. in short, we can say they came back to their small world after dealing with the real world which is the mixture of all the tastes from sweet to bitter. anika pressed the calling bell.

on the other hand, nisha got shivers in her veins. the sound of the calling bell haunted her to the core. she litterly got shivers in her hands after hearing the entire truth of why they got separated. sound of the calling bell haunted her to the hell. she walked towards the door, she stood near to the door, whispered "sorry mom, please forgive me if you can" and opened the door.

anika and ansh smiled at her when she opened the door but soon their expression changed when they saw the panic face of nisha. 

what happened? Nishu... - anika asked her while cupping her fevered face. 

nothing mom... - she instantly replied with a smile.

what nothing? your body is burning in fever... - she said, wrapped her hand around her and went inside.

maa, someone came to meet you... - nisha said in a panic tone.

who? - she asked and moved towards the drawing room.

everything stops for a while when she saw him before her eyes. the man who treated her as his queen. the man who broke her heart into pieces was standing before her. for a while, anika's heart forgot about everything and wanted her to go and hug him. her heart wanted her to tell him that she missed him to the core. it wanted her to go and cry on his shoulders by telling how these 14 years went without him. merely hearing to her heart she stepped towards him with welled up eyes and blushy smile which she thought she lost it forever.

you... - ansh exclaimed in shock. she immediately looked at ansh and this time her brain pinched her for the thing she was about to do. 

anikaa...- he called out her name after many failed attempts.  

when he takes her name in his mouth her brain started to hit her heart with a hammer and made it die at the spot. the eyes which were filled with love then, now only had anger and hate. he traced it out and tried his level best from breaking down.

nish... - ansh called her out when he didn't get any response from both of them. even ansh was in a helpless condition. nish came to his side and stood beside him.

when did he come? - ansh whispered to nisha, where instead of answering anything she intertwined her hands with his hands. 

hours before... - nisha sounded low in guilt, ansh noticed the change in her behavior but didn't ask anything.

why? - anika asked him after a long pause with her bloodshot eyes.

Anik...(he stopped) - shivaay tried his level best to make the conversation smoother.

please don't take my name... otherwise, i will hate that too... - anika said in a cold tone where ansh became stunned on her harsh reply but it was not new to nisha and shivaay they both expected this reaction from her. 

but... (anika again stopped him) 

i asked why you came here, Mr. Oberoi? - she again asked him in the same tone where those words hit shivaay's like thorns. 

i...i... called him... - ansh took a stand on the misunderstanding that he came here after reading his mail. nisha closed her eyes in guilt where shivaay looked at him where the worries in his face turned to happiness when he heard his voice but it was shortlived.

what? - anika exclaimed in shock.

actually, we called him over here... - nisha said in a guilty tone. 

those words were not lesser than any nightmare to her. the proud she felt a while before were just faded away without leaving any traces. she felt broken after hearing those words from her son. her legs gave up, she was about to fell where shivaay was about to pick up.

DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME... - she yelled in a high pitch tone.

those words echoed all over the house. ansh and nisha came to her support and made her sit on the couch forcefully. nisha ran towards the kitchen and bought a glass full of water. ansh forcefully made her drink even though she was blank with his response.

ansh... come sit here... - she called him with teary eyes.

ansh numbly came and sat next to her where nisha and shivaay rooted at the place. shivers ran on nisha's vein on thinking upon ansh's reaction after learning the truth. 

why did you call him? - anika asked him in a hurt tone. ansh's heart started to hurt when he heard those words on that tone.

maa... - he called her in a shocking tone.

i thought... you hate... you really need him in your life... - anika asked him while tears flowing uncontrollably from her eyes when you took his hands to wipe it, she stopped it.

answer me first and then wipe it off... - she said and held his hand tightly.

maa... i thought... - he stammered this time tears started to flow from his eyes.

what did you think? - anika asked in teary eyes. 

i thought... you still love him... that's why... - he stammered with teary eyes.

love...!!! - she signed in disbelief.

ansh... i am sorry... (ansh become confused) sorry for not finishing my story but i never thought it would be a very big mistake. - anika said where ansh become confused where nisha looked at shivaay and shivaay looked at her. both are in a helpless condition.

maa... i can't get you... - he asked her with lots of questions.

my love for him died on that day when he and his whole family asked me for a DNA test to prove that you're the son of Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi when you're in my womb... -  anika said in a very low tone where shivaay closed his eyes in guilt and ansh who sat on the nook corner was about to fell down in shock.