A Dream of a happy family.

we always expect at every point in our life. i expect this will happen. i expect that will happen... likewise we always expect things. but whether life consider our expectation? still a question. sometimes life will consider our expectation but note this point not always.

likewise, ansh expectation of everything to be coincident was just broken into pieces when he saw shivaay's open confession in the bar. ansh was become a statue after hearing his words didn't shed a drop of tears, but his each and every word tattooing in his heart and creating more pain for misunderstanding him.

when he lost his balance on the chair, he hurried where there were no questions ran inside his head, the only thing which was there in his mind that was to save his father from falling. yes, he accepted shivaay as his father. those words uttered from his mouth were enough to heal his 14years old wound. 

he balanced him and made him sit properly by holding his clothes. ansh was corrected his clothes but in no time he hugged tightly which was a bone-crushing one. ansh become a little anxious and confused. 

"what a beautiful dream? after a long time... but i don't want to miss this opportunity in my dream too... please let me hug you..." - shivaay uttered in the drunken state. hearing those words ansh's hands automatically came upwards and hugged him back.

without breaking his hug shivaay showered him with kisses all over his face. tears flowed from his eyes towards his eyes. but shivaay still thinks it's his dream. they both are crying. but one different in their sobs. ansh sobs were silent and shivaay's sobs were loud. 

in a few minutes, shivaay broke his hug and looked at him with teary eyes in a broken state. ansh also experienced the same situation as him. he also can't able to take his eyes off from his father. he looked at him. soon shivaay attention diverted to the vodka bottle when shivaay was about to pick the bottle ansh kept his hand on that and nodded no.  shivaay become confused, how can his hallucination stop him from drinking. he confusingly looked at the bartender who was also rooted like a tree seeing him in that bar.

"Suresh..." - shivaay called the bartender in confusion and witnessed his shocking reaction on seeing ansh. 

"you... "- shivaay stammered but ansh remained silent neither uttered a word on seeing his condition. by then, they heard a door opening sound. ansh, shivaay and the bartender turned back to see who was that. surprising it was omru where they both also went to shock after seeing ansh at that place. seeing them, shivaay rushed towards them.

"omru... can you able see ansh over there? he's really standing over there?" - shivaay asked omru where they are equally shocked like shivaay on seeing him over there. out of frustration shivaay shook om for the answers.

"i am asking you something om..." - he shook him. 

"yeah... he is standing over there..."- om uttered in shock which made shivaay to pass out at moment but omru and ansh caught him before he touches the ground. 

"Mr.Oberoi...dad... open your eyes... what happened?... please open your eyes..." - ansh called him that was the last thing shivaay heard before passing out. 

************

"ansh... open your eyes... come on... wake up" - ansh heard nisha's words from somewhere longer. he lazily opened his eyes and immediately searched for anika here and there but he can't able to find her.

"where's maa?" - ansh asked her in a tensed tone.

"she went to her parent's room... no need to panic... my mom is there with her" - nisha said and asked ansh to come out of that dark room. he becomes so weak neither he can able to walk or talk. he walked with the support of nisha. he didn't respond to any of her talks but she kept on talking with the hope that he may get irritated and become normal but her every try goes in vain he didn't respond to anything.

"ansh..." - she called him by holding his hand. this time he responded and looked at her. 

"mumah had dinner?" -he asked almost instantly where nisha vision went behind him.  anika stepped down from the steps by wearing formal with a bold and confident face. she walked towards the entrance without even looking at ansh. ansh felt neglected.

"maa..." - he called her out. she stopped. he went forward where her back faced him. she didn't even face him.

"hmm" - she replied.

"where are you going?" - ansh asked her while controlling his tears due to her rejection.

"to the office, there were many jobs pending... i won't be coming home today... don't wait for me... call sharma ji in case of emergency... bye" - she informed and left without even looking at him for once.

"at least, have din..." - he stopped when he saw her mom going away from him. he felt heartbroken but didn't show it in his face. he quickly wiped his tears and went back to anika's room and thuds back himself on the bed. he quickly recaps all the things happened before, witnessing her mother's ignorance he can't even able to think anything beyond rather than playing in a repeat mode which made him cry loudly.

soon he heard a door knocking sound. he thought it would be nisha so he consoled himself and stood up from the bed but didn't face her.

"nish... leave me alone... i don't want anything... just go away" - ansh yelled at her.

"even i am also prohibited from coming inside..." - shivaay asked him. he quickly turned back where shivaay was standing at the doorstep upto his surprise.

"you..." - ansh said in a surprised tone.

"shall i come in?" - shivaay asked him, ansh nodded, he came inside and sat next to him and gently brushed the bed which left him to get lost in thoughts.

"what happened?" - ansh asked him which dragged him out of his thoughts.

"some beautiful memories" - shivaay replied while wiping off his tears.

"i saw your mom leaving that's why came inside" - shivaay added. where he remained silent.

"what happened? did she scold you again?" - shivaay asked him where he smilingly looked at him where shivaay can trace out the pain in his eyes.

"i would have become happy if she would have scolded me... she just... ignored me ... and left ... without even facing me for a second... she looked different... confident... bold... don't know what happened to her" - ansh broke down where shivaay side-hugged him and tried to console him even he was dealing with the same situation. ansh and shivaay broke the hug when they saw nisha coming towards them with dinner.

"i don't want anything..." - ansh said coldly to nisha where she helplessly looked at shivaay. he nodded and took the plate from her hands.

"i don't know you like to hurt your mom" - shivaay passed the comment.

"we have something in common..." -  shivaay added where ansh confusingly looked at shivaay.

"what you mean?" - ansh asked him in a confused tone.

"if your mom came to know about your skipping meals habit... she will definitely feel hurt and more than that she blame herself for everything... do you want that to happen?" - shivaay questioned him. he took the plate from his hand and had a bite while tears flowed from his cheeks. shivaay wiped that and gave a winning smile to nisha, she smiled at him back.

"did you had anything?" - ansh asked him.

"yeah..." - before shivaay could lie he forcefully fed him with a spoon of rice. 

"lying before your son... be a good role model... father..." - ansh chuckled on seeing his condition. at first, he glared at him then he smilingly hugged him.

"let me join you..." - nish asked them where shivaay widened his one hand, she came and hugged them.

"i wish we will become a happy family one day, mom"  - ansh thought.