Getting back forever.

your entire universe will stop at the spot when you see your soulmate coming in wedding attire after 14 whole years of wait. you can't able to take your eyes off from her. with your drooling not only her you will make everyone uncomfortable who was present to join your happiness.

"bhaiya... close your mouth otherwise it will become the permanent home for insects" - Rudy said while accompanying him who was standing near the register. they are doing a simple register marriage in the garden inviting only close friends and relatives.

"shut up rudru" - shivaay instantly said after closing his mouth. om's mouth was sealed in happiness on seeing his brother.

"hey..." - anika heavily signed after reaching shivaay. she felt too nervous don't know why.

"Hey, beautiful" he exclaimed on seeing her in the red silk saree wearing a small jhumka on her ears.

"how can you look sexy in every costume?"- shivaay whispered in her ears. she hit his chest and welcomed omru.

"thanks for coming omru... it means a lot to me" - anika said to them.

"how can we miss our bhaiya's suicide...i mean wedding... bhabhi?"- Rudy smirked where anika got stuck on the word bhabhi. she looked at him without even blinking her eyes.

"what happened? did i say anything wrong?" - Rudy asked her where she nodded no instantly. 

"just the word bhabhi stuck my mind" - anika said, shivaay rubbed her arms to support her.

"bhabhi... why are you looking nervous?" -  om asked her with a wide smile.

"thinking about my early morning lectures... about wardrobe management, waking up early..." - anika signed disbelief.

"that's a point bhabhi... you have time to think bhabhi..." - Rudy said in a fake serious note. shivaay's eyes came out of the socket in shock.

"this ring looking heavy in my hands... you're right rudy i should re-think about the decision" - anika said where shivaay made her face register and gave the pen to her.

"we will think about it later, for now, just sign it... first" - shivaay said in a slight scary tone. all the three chuckled on seeing him. 

tears rushed out from a pair of eyes on seeing her smile and blush in her face. soon a hand came and give him a hanky. 

"thank you..." - he said and took it from her hands.

"you're the first son to cry in his mother's wedding like her parents... stop this... they are going to stay with you..."- nisha exclaimed on seeing his tears.

"happy tears" - the only words escaped from his mouth on seeing his mom and her smile.

"at least, wear it and hide it..." - nisha said and passed the coolers to him. he wiped his tears and hide his tears.

"dude... shall i ask you something" - nisha asked him. he hmmed.

"everybody first marries and then give birth to their kids... in your case, everything happened upside down... what if... leave it" - nisha hesitated, he understood what she was asking.

"i will be the happiest person in this world when they gave me another sibling... " - ansh took initiative and said while adoring them.

"ahh" - nisha exclaimed in shock.

"you will look like her/his chacha... not their brother..." - nish said sarcastically. ansh smacked her head for her comment. 

"ansh...nisha... come here!" - shivaay called them over there, they went.