8. John

John Edwards couldn't keep his eyes off the new girl. He was one of the realtors who had interviewed her for the job two weeks earlier. She had no experience in the real estate business and had no references from any previous jobs. They should have rejected her. There were three other applicants who had experience. But when this stunning dark haired girl with the low cut flimsy top and short skirt had sat in front of himself and his colleague Blake Cameron smiling provocatively, both he and Blake had immediately decided to give her the job, not on merit but on looks alone, which was totally wrong of course, but he couldn't help himself. He liked beautiful women, and Selina was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Every time she walked past him she gave him a flirtatious smile, or was he imagining it? This morning he had trouble concentrating on his work. Selina had come in to give him some papers. She didn't say a word but had leaned across the desk to put the papers in his hand. His eyes were immediately riveted to the view the low cut top gave him of her breasts. He could see she wasn't wearing a bra. "Th-thank you, Selina," he stammered, feeling himself get instantly hard as she turned and sauntered out of the office showing off her long tanned bare legs under her short black skirt.

Later in the afternoon about ten minutes before finishing time she knocked on his door and walked up to his desk. "When I finish work I'm going to that bar down the street for an after work drink," she said in a soft voice, "I'll be there all by myself." She flashed him a sultry smile, turned and walked out.

He couldn't believe it. The hottest girl on the planet wanted him to have drinks with her. He picked up the phone to call his wife to let her know he had to work late.
When he walked into the bar twenty minutes later he spotted Selina sitting at a table sipping on a cocktail. He bought himself a drink and went over to her table sitting opposite her. 

She gave him a cheeky smile. "Come and sit on this side next to me," she murmured.

John almost felt nervous as he sat next to the dark haired goddess. She moved closer to him, then she reached over and took his left hand guiding it below the table to her right thigh.
"Do I have to do everything for you?" she giggled.

Her leg felt so soft and smooth. He dared to slide his hand up under her short skirt and received a pleasant shock. She wasn't wearing underwear, and to his immense pleasure he also discovered she was clean shaven. He gently stroked her labia and clitoris, hoping no one could see. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. He felt himself get instantly hard. He so wanted this woman, and he wanted her now!
He knew it was so wrong but he couldn't control his urges. "There's a motel around the corner," he whispered, "Do you want to?"

This was the start of John's second extra marital affair. Three or four nights a week after work he and Selina would have hot energetic sex at the same motel. He told his wife they were extra busy at work requiring him to stay back a couple of hours some nights. He hoped she wouldn't get suspicious.