9. Julie

The affair had been going on for several weeks now, but Selina wasn't happy. John was adequate in bed, but he could never manage more than two orgasms in a night, then he had to rush home to his wife. Selina wanted more. One day at work she looked closely at her office companion. Julie was medium height, reasonably pretty with a curvy figure and shoulder length light brown hair, and she had been friendlier with Selina since their night at the bar, so Selina hatched a plan.

She had heard Julie mention that her boyfriend was away for a week and she had nothing much to do on the weekend. She was going to stay in on Friday night and watch TV by herself. A quick check of the personnel files for Julie's address, a quick trip to the liquor department of a nearby supermarket after work on Friday, and unknown to Julie her fate was sealed!

It was eight thirty in the evening, and Julie was lying on her couch watching a movie when there was a knock at the door. She was astonished to see Selina standing on the doorstep holding two bottles of wine. 

"Surprise!" her visitor said, "I didn't know if you like red or white so I got one of each."

"Selina, wh-what are you doing here?" Julie stammered.

"You said you were going to be on your own tonight so I thought you would like some company, and it will give us a chance to get to know each other better. Are you going to invite me in?"

An hour later Julie was giggling loudly at some story Selina was telling her about her last job. They had finished the bottle of red and had started on the white. As fuzzy as her mind was, she suddenly felt Selina's hand creeping up under her skirt. "What are you doing?" she said as she pulled back slightly.

"Just relax and I'll make you feel good," Selina whispered.

"But you know I have a boyfriend. I don't do this stuff with girls," Julie protested.

"Have another glass of wine, then try this one little experiment. If you don't like it I'll stop."

"But...."

Selina poured Julie a glass of wine and handed it to her.  

Ten minutes later they were both lying on Julie's double bed.
Julie was so drunk she didn't resist as Selina slowly undressed her leaving her completely naked.

Selina leaned over Julie, her long dark hair hanging down around Julie's face. "Close your eyes," she whispered.

Selina's lips felt soft, softer than any man's lips she had kissed, then her tongue was gently probing hers. Julie felt very relaxed and tingly as Selina's kisses moved to her neck and then gradually worked their way down to her left breast where she felt her nipple being gently nibbled, then the kisses continued across her stomach, and then lower. The kisses stopped. Julie opened her eyes.  

"Keep your eyes closed," Selina commanded.

Julie felt her legs being gently parted, then came an unbelievable sensation as she felt Selina's tongue flicking back and forth on her clitoris. After a couple of minutes of this, Selina gently inserted two fingers in to Julie's vagina, moving them in and out while continuing to lick and suck her clit. The feeling was electric for Julie and after a few more minutes of this she was arching her back as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. It was one of the best orgasms she had ever had. She lay back panting on the bed as Selina gave her another penetrating kiss.

"Did you like that?" Selina whispered.

"Mmmmm yes. I never thought I could ever get turned on like that by a girl," Julie murmured.

"I knew you would," Selina said with a knowing smile as she stripped off her own clothes. "Okay, now it's your turn to make me moan."

By the end of the night as Selina was leaving Julie came up to her and gave her a kiss.

"Can we do this again sometime?" she asked.

"What about Brian?" Selina asked with a smirk.

"Who?"

"Your boyfriend."

"Oh him. Well what he doesn't know won't hurt him, will it?"

Selina is very versatile isn't she.
Please keep reading, but vote first :)