Part 15 & 16

Tanya was ready to leave for home; Arnav came to her 'Tanya how was the class? Is it all fine?'

Tanya smiled at him 'she will be ASR......knowing alphabets is not big matter....she had learnt it from her school....knows quite well to read English too but she needs improvement in grammar and vocabulary......and we will be there soon....she will learn all....will be all well prepared when she joins her dimploma.'

Arnav looking over at Khushi who is giggling with his sister....both had formed a well formed team.....smiling he looked back at Tanya 'ASR I had asked her to say what her goal is and dream'

Arnav 'what she said?'

Tanya 'she has no idea on her goal.....she don't know what she wants from her life.....looks like all her life she lived in dictation of her family as you said earlier'

Arnav nodded at her.....Tanya laughing 'and you know when I asked her to think she said can I ask Arnavji and tell'

Arnav chuckled 'see there I need her to groom........some thing's she needs to know herself, should learn to find....there is lot Tanya....there is lot more for us to groom in her....she need to be prepared well before facing the world outside....I don't want her to become a scared soul between the midst of the evil people'

Tanya 'don't worry ASR.....we are here for her...we will prepare her...'

Night, ArShi's room.......Arnav 'Khushi tution kaisa thaa' (Khushi how was your tution)

Khushi chirped 'achha thaa Arnavji......Tanya bhabi bahut acchi hain' (very nice Arnav ji...........Tanya bhabi is so good)

Arnav 'haan voh toh hai.....toh kya kya seekha tumne aaj' (that she is........then what did you learn today)

Khushi 'hum?....unhone aaj humse bahut baathein ki....unhone poocha mujhe kya pasand hain aur kya nahiin....aur unhone poocha ki humara laksya kya hai.....*looking up at him* par Arnavji aaj tak toh humara koi laksya nahiin hai.....humne toh keh diya hum aapse pooch kar batayenge...' (me?........She talked to me a lot today.......she asked me about my likes and she even asked me to tell what is my goal.....*looking up at him* par Arnavji I never had any goal in my life.........and I had said to her I'll ask you and tell her)

Arnav laughed 'Khushi yeh toh tumhein hi doondna hoga.....tumhein yeh sochna hoga ki tum apni zindagi mein kya banna chahthi ho' (Khushi you have to search for your goal.......you need to know what you wish to become in your life)

Khushi 'par Arnavji hum toh ban gaye na aapki patni' (but Arnav ji I've become na.....your wife)

Arnav smiled before patting her cheek 'voh toh main bhi ban gaya tumhara pathi.....main toh yeh keh raha tha ki tum kya banna chathi ho jaise ki doctor, engineer.....mujhe hi dekhlo main ek businessman hoon....tumhari Tanya bhabi ek fashion designer hain joh kapde tum pehenthi ho usko design karthi hain....aur main unhe bechtha hoon.....tumhare Aman bhai Manager hain....vaise tum kya banna chathi ho....' (then I too have become your husband.......but I'm trying to tell you about the wish of one to become doctor, engineer..........now see me I'm a businessman........your Tanya bhabi is a fashion designer, the one who designs the clothes like you are wearing now......and I sell them......your Aman bhai is a Manager........like us what you want to be)

Khushi thought 'hum....humne toh kabhi iske bare mein socha hi nahiin....humein toh sirf inta patha tha ki humein aage bahut padna hai......toh ab hum kya karein Arnavji' ({me...........I never thought of this before.....I had known only one thing that is to study more......but now what should I do?)