Part 31 & 32

Thank you guys for being patient with me. And really sorry for me taking so much time in updating. More than fixing my laptop there are lot other things in life which took precedence. But life is not rosy, that is all I can share. 

Once Again A Big Sorry Guys. 

And Thank you for all the comments and vote on previous update. 

Khushi snuggling in his arm, all cozy and warm, settled all ready to sleep. Caressing her hair, patting her head time to time, kissing on her temple, he asked softly 'did you enjoy our outing today?'

Khushi 'Very much, I love it.'

Satisfied with her answer he sighed contently, caressing her arm, the warm and soft skin giving him a tingling sensation he wished her a gud night 'Sleep Khushi!!!!'

Smiling at him sweetly she dropped her loud kiss on his cheek 'Gud Night Arnav ji'

Arnav 'Night Khushi' hugging her close in his protective arms he waited for her to sleep listening to his rhythmic beat of her for which now only takes Khushi's name in it. He had made her happy after giving her horrible night of nightmares yesterday. He took her out in the evening not waiting for the office hours to end.

They had gone to park; Khushi enjoyed loitering around with her hands coiled around his arms. Chattering nighteen to dozen, laughing with him, swinging while he pushed the swing from behind, as her laughter rose heartily warming his whole being, eating channa, chaat, golgappa, ice cream whatever she fancied they did.

It was simple thing from his end but that is what makes his Khushi happy, she gets happy in simple....simple things.

Dropping a kiss on her forehead he let sleep take over him.

Next Day, Dinning room,

Anjali passing the plate of toasted bread to Shefali 'Butter?'

Shefali shaking her head 'No, Thanks Di'

Arnav 'How is your project coming?'

Shefali 'Nice!!! It is nice talking to people. And there is Dr. Nidhant helping me out.'

Arnav nodding his head turned to Khushi, she listening attentively to every word they are speaking. Smiling at her 'Khushi ho gaya?'

Looking down at her empty plate, she looked up at him with her doe eye, nodding she give in a soft 'Ji!!!'

Arnav 'then shall we leave, we will get late' getting up along with him, they disappeared to their room to collect their things.

On the way to their college, Khushi 'Arnav ji, what is Shefali Di doing?'

Arnav 'She is doing a project on India and our people.'

Khushi 'Oh!!!!'

College Library,

Since she is little weak in English and yet in her learning, she spends most of the free time studying books in library or in peaceful silent place.

It was one of the days like usual Khushi sitting at the end of the library in a corner sitting alone with her books scattered before the table and her being so engrossed in her studies when Krishna exclaiming the old dissprovement of murmur settle herself behind Khushi.

Krishna 'Kya yaar let us go to canteen and have a treat to ourself with today's special. Or we can watch something exciting film in my laptop.'

Khushi 'Nahiin, I have to read. I should not waste my time'