Part 17 & 18

Part 17

Arnav on his phone 'Aman, is everything ready for day after tomorrow?'

Aman from other side 'yes everything is ready as per your wish. But are you ready from your end?'

Arnav, his eyes smiling 'yep, I'm all ready'

Aman 'hoye oye my friend has become little bit romantic now a days'

Arnav 'stop it Aman, wishing to see a smile on your wife's face is not cheesy romantic stuff'

Aman 'not for you because you are The ASR'

Arnav chuckled 'yep, Arnav Singh Raizada is not an ordinary person'

Aman 'tabhi toh tumhein unique piece wife mili'

Arnav 'Right, my wife is another wonder in this world. Cute, unique, beautiful, innocent.....'

Aman 'bas....bas...naye Ashiqui meeyan'

Arnav 'Aman!!!!'

Aman 'I know right you are not being Majnu of this century but what should I call you, even though you say you are not doing anything romantic or cheesy stuff, but all the thing you are doing is like Romeo'

Arnav 'no one can talk with you, I'm cutting the call' he cut the call and looked back at the bed where his wife is sleeping peacefully clutching the pillow tight thinking it of him.

He settled beside her taking her in his arms, looking at her adoring face. Time tickled, tic...tock....tic....tic....tock....tic.......he looked at the time showing in his cell and smiled. He lifted Khushi in his arms like a beautiful peacock feather; she snuggled in his arms mewing like a kitten. Chuckling he took her to poolside and made her stand, she is still sleeping, standing leaning on him.

Arnav patted her cheek 'Khushi!!!!'

Khushi 'hmmm'

Arnav 'apni aankhen kholo' (open your eyes)

Khushi 'nahiin, humein sone dijiye na' (no, let me sleep)

Arnav 'baby please.....sirf ek baar apni aankhen kholo aur dekho' (baby please.....just once open your eyes and see) Khushi pouting in her sleep opened her groggy eyes; Arnav raised his eye brows asking her to look in front of her. Khushi confused turned to look and gasped, her sleep vanishing in thin air, her lips adoring beautiful smile.

Arnav lit the candle, Khushi 'Arnav ji!!!' hearing her surprised voice Arnav looked at her smiling, Arnav 'happy birthday Khushi!!!'

She smiled 'wow aapko pata tha' (wow you knew)

Arnav 'yes' he gestured her to come near him, Arnav 'now make a wish and blow this candle' Khushi nodding at him did as he said. He held her hand with knife and together they cut the cake.

Feeding her a piece 'Happy Birthday to You once Again'

Khushi kissed his cheek, smearing the chocolate cake on his face 'dhanyavad'

Arnav chuckled at his state wiping the chocolate from his face; Khushi took a little piece and fed him the cake. Seeing a little crumble of the cake stuck to Khushi's lips, he wiped it shivering at the softness of her lips. Khushi shuddered but was confused on why?

Arnav bend towards her, Khushi breathe got stuck when his lips touched her slightly, Khushi whispered 'Arnav ji!!!' hearing his name he came to his sense, and sighing at his losing control he ran his finger on his hair, breathed in and out gathering himself.

He looked at the confused expression on his cute wife's face.....caressing her cheek 'would you not want to see your birthday gift Khushi'

Khushi brightened up forgetting everything, holding his hand she dragged him 'where is it?'