Part 22

Arnav looked down at Khushi who is all silent 'what happen?'

Khushi 'Arnav ji....voh apke office mein ladkiyan itni chotti chotti kapde kyun pehenthi hain' (Arnav ji.....voh why in your office girls are wearing so small small clothes)

Arnav looked down to see her looking at him with all the innocence in her eyes, Khushi 'humein bilkul bhi acha nahiin laga. Sochiyena, kaisa lagtha hogo unke amma babuji sab ghar walon ko....maine dhekhe kaise ladke unko ghoor ghoor ke dekh rahe the' (I did not like it at all. Think about it how their parents must be feeling......and boys they were staring at them without blinking)

Arnav don't know what to say to her, how to say to her that in this modern world many parents does not care about these things and some girls mostly wear these dress for attention seeking, thinking of it all classy and stylish, wanting to attract others. And some simply feels comfortable with these types of dresses. He cannot go around and stop them, can he? Because it is their way to lead their life.

Khushi 'kya aapko achha lagega agar hum aise kapde pehene' (will you be okay with it if I wear such type of dress) Arnav looked at her wide eye...err how can he say he will like it, nope love it if she wears some western wears for him, only for him. But it does not mean he will like it her wearing those types of revealing dress and roam around the city exposing her. Only he has the rights to see her and only he will.

He looked back at Khushi to see her looking at him for an answer, taking deep breathe 'I will not like it Khushi, I cannot see you wearing such clothes in front of anyone'

Khushi keeping her head against his chest, hearing his thudding heart 'vohi toh hum bhi keh rahein hain, kisi bhi ghar walon ko acha nahin lagega' (that is what I'm saying. No family will like to see their girl to wear such type of dress)

Arnav 'I know but we can't interfere in their life'

Khushi kept quiet.

Next day,

Aman 'she what?'

Arnav sighed 'she did not like girl wearing such type of clothes. She feels uncomfortable'

Aman 'She is not used to right. And she has started coming out of the home, she will get used to modern world of the people'

Arnav 'I agree but thinking why to not bring in dress code for girls'

Aman 'What?'

Arnav 'yeah, they can wear modern clothes but it should be covering them properly'

Aman looked at him silent, Arnav 'Aman they come here for work and you do know what type of world is this. I know vultures will be vultures at the end but....sigh....I don't know after Khushi's question I'm realy feeling bad. I would not be happy if she wears something like this before anyone'

Aman 'you do know this is fashion house right?'

Arnav 'yes but.....'

Aman 'relax Arnav we can't change anyone. We ourself are preparing such type of outfits then who are we to stop them. It is in our eyes to look at them in right way. If we look at them in bad way, then it is bad. And the blame should be on us. Because sab kuch dekhne walon ki nazariya se hota hai'

Arnav knew he is right, Aman 'and besides Khushi will get used to it. In her village, people cover themself even their face so she feels exposed. Don't worry she will not mind all this in few days'

Both went silent after that when receptionist call came 'Sir Sheethal Kapoor called asking for an appointment to meet you'

Arnav sighed 'Sheethal again'