Part 21

It was time for Gupta's to leave for their home. Arnav came with a file to them. Handing it to Shashi, he explained the three 'this paper is agreement from the village people to work with AR. Ask them to sign it, once they signed on this paper then they will be assured of job with insurance for them and their families future.'

Garima 'We will do it bitwa, more than half the women in village are willing to work.'

Buaji 'yes they are just waiting for you to start the company'

Arnav 'for now we will do all the work from Raizada farmhouse till building will be constructed. In few days I and some of my company members will come and assist with the people there till they get accustomed to the modern instruments'

Shashi 'thank you bitwa'

Arnav 'no uncle doesn't thank me; I'm just trying to help out those womens out there so they will not face what my wife had to face in her life'

All the three noded at him feeling blessed to have a son in law like Arnav. Dadi, Nani who too were in the same room stunned hearing it. Dadi 'Arnav'

Arnav 'I know Nani, I know what they did to my Khushi' both the old ladies kept quiet, they can see how angry he is getting. The hurt he is feeling for the pain Khushi had to go through. They knew their Grandson loves Khushi more than his life even though he never said that in words letting his action speak for him. What amazed them was the speed all happened? Khushi has just entered in Arnav's life but the change in him was in net speed, but all is good.

Garima sat beside her daughter, caressing her hair 'dekho Khushi koi utpatan harkat mat karna. Hamesha Arnav bitwa ki baath manna, voh tumhara pathi hai.....tumhe achi patni aura achi bahu banker rahena hai' (look Khushi never do something uncorrible. Always listen to Arnav bitwa's word, he is your husband.....you should be a good wife and good daughter in law)

Khushi 'ji Amma'

Buaji 'aur haan apni sanki pan apne tak rako' (and yes keep your craziness to yourself)

Khushi pouted 'okay'

Arnav came inside the room, looking at him both women went quiet. They both stood up, Garima 'bitwa agar Khushi se koi galthi hui toh uski nadani samajh kar maaf kar dena' (bitwa, if Khushi did something wrong then forgive her thinking it as her childishness)

Buaji 'haan babua, voh zyadatar bachon jaisi his harkath karthi hai' (yes babua (son), she most of the time behaves like a child)

Arnav smiling slightly 'chintha mat kijiye, Khushi aisa kuch nahiin karegi jis se mujhe ya mere parivar ko takleef ho. Aur buaji voh toh aaj bhi bachhi hai, toh kya huwa voh atahra saal ki ho gayi hai?' (Don't worry. Khushi will never do something which will hurt me or my family. Buaji even if she turned eighteen, she is still a child)

Garima and buaji nodded at him, Khushi looked at him smiling, her Arnav ji never complains about her. He is so sweet.

Arnav sat down to have his breakfast, Khushi and Anjali came out carrying each one bowl. She smiled at him, sitting beside him like always started making his plate, placed few slices of buttered toast and pouring a glass of juice she forwarded it to Arnav.

Anjali 'Khushi you too have your breakfast, Chotte will serve himself. You too have to go with him to office na'

Arnav nodding 'Yes Khushi, you should eat'

Khushi took a paratha in her plate and started munching on them. Dadi and Nani have still not returned from their early morning temple visit.

Done with the breakfast, both Arnav and Khushi got ready to leave for office. This is Khushi's first time when she will enter into her husbands' office.