Prologue

Blue Diamond was on her throne secretly watching Steven on one of her holo screens. Truth is, she has been watching him since the Trial and she discovered many things about him. But the most shocking to her was that she discovered that he wasn't Rose at all!? He was a gem hybrid that had the traitors gem. And the things that the boy had to go through tore at her gem. 

She saw that he kept getting compared to that traitor by those Crystal Gems. He kept getting lied to by them and she saw that it was taking a major toll on the boy. The more she watched him the more she wanted to go and save him from all this pain.

Blue Diamond's POV

Tears fell from my face as I watched the gem hybrid named 'Steven' up on a hill crying.

"Why!? Why do they keep lying to me! I thought they told me that 'there will be no more secrets' between us. They also keep comparing me to my mom and tell me how great she was. They want me to be just like her!"

The more I listen to him the more I cry and the more I want to help him. 

"Blue. What are you doing?" 

I look up to see Yellow standing in front of me with a look of annoyance.

I turn my holo screen so she can see why I've been crying and once she sees who I was watching her face contorts to anger.

"Yellow, that isn't Rose." I quickly tell her.

Her head snaps to look at me.

"What?"

No one's POV

Blue spent the next few hours telling Yellow that she has been watching Steven and what she discovered about him in hopes that she will believe her

It took some time but eventually Yellow believed Blue about Steven not being Rose.

Yellow Diamonds POV

It took some time for me to believe Blue that that organic isn't Rose in disguise but I eventually gave in. And from what Blue has told me about this 'Steven' and what he has to go through almost brings a tear to my eye.

I don't know why, but I want to help this human.

"Blue, what do we do?"

A smile spreads over her face at the fact that I am willing to help her which brings a smile to mine.

"We will go to Earth and take Steven away from those defects and give him what humans call 'a loving family'."

"I will contact him so he knows that we are coming for him."

Blue nods and I pull up my holo screen. I quickly locate where Steven is and call him.

Steven's POV

I don't know how long I've been out here crying for but I know that it at least has been a few hours.

I was about to get up and head back home when my phone ringed. Who could be calling me this late at night?

Pulling out my phone I check to see who is calling me only to find that it says 'no caller id'. Strange. I should answer anyway, it might be important.

"Hello?" I answer, but the voice on the other end made me freeze up in shock and slight fear.

"Hello Steven."

Remember to vote, comment and follow so I know that you want more.

_FallenWerido_

Green_Diamond1

The_Lovely_Starlight

XxDiamond_GodxX