Ch 11 Paragon (Finale)

A/N: I have finally completed the chapter!! It took over 2 months to get the motivation to complete this. I hope all enjoy and thank you for waiting!! :3

"I'm going to contact Lars and the off colors to see if they can help me." Steven told them as he stared at the communicator.

"Why do you think Lars can help?" Amethyst asked.

Steven turned around and faced everyone in the room. "Because the off colors have been below Homeworld for who knows how many years. I'm putting all my hope in the off colors knowing the path to the core," The boy put a finger on his chin as he stared at the ceiling, "The only problem is getting them here without the Diamonds knowing or getting suspicious."

Pink Pearl walked over to Steven and pulled him into a loving embrace. "If there's anyone who can figure it out it's you my Diamond." Pink Pearl finished as she kissed the boys cheek making him blush.

"Woah woah woah. Since when have you and Pink Pearl been in a relationship?" Amethyst questioned.

Steven smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head with a hand. "I've been with her for a few months and I'm really happy with her. I love her." Steven stated as he kissed Pinky on the cheek.

"Look at you getting yourself a girlfriend. You go Ste-man!" Amethyst cheered.

Steven blushed in embarrassment as Pink Pearl laughed and kissed his head. Everyone in the room smiled at the two lovers.

After a bit the boy pushed his embarrassment aside and narrowed his eyes, "Alright, let's get serious guys. Pink Pearl, Jasper and I are going to contact Lars and the off colors. What all of you are going to do is go to the archives and try and find information on Black Diamond, if there is any. Ok?"

Everyone nodded knowing what their jobs are and Steven, along with Pink Pearl and Jasper left the room with the other gems following not far behind going the other direction to the archives.

Jasper and Pink Pearl walked with Steven as he was heading to the throne room. During the walk, Jasper got confused and decided to voice her confusion,"My Diamond?"

Steven eyed Jasper while he continued to walk, "Yes Jasper?"

"Why are we heading to the throne room if we are supposed to avoid the other Diamonds?" Jasper questioned a bit confused at why her Diamond was heading towards what they were told to avoid.

Steven knew he was going to be asked this by one of the two gems at his side eventually, "Because Jasper, I want to see if my Diamond family will tell me the truth if I ask about Black Diamond. From what I could gather about talking to Black is that the Diamonds might lie to me of her existence."

Pinky looked down at Steven with a raised brow, "So you're going to catch them in a lie?"

Steven smiled. "Precisely! If they lie to me then this will be the last thing I need to trust Black and help free her."

Pink Pearl and Jasper nodded to Steven and continued to walk with him to the throne room while passing by gems and waving at them.

The trio arrived at the throne room doors, Steven raised his hand to open the massive doors in front of him but stopped. Steven was scared, he loved his Diamond family for all that they have done for him and now he might go against them. He didn't want to disobey his family, but if it's to help a suffering gem like Black Diamond, then he'll do it. His kind heart just wouldn't allow someone to suffer. He was taught to help anyone in need and Black was suffering. All he need was to see if one of the Diamonds will lie to him to cement what Black said as true.