CH 3 Homeworld

Look at this. Two chapters in one day? I'm on fire!

Blue Diamond's POV

"I love you, mom." Tears of joy fell from my eyes when he told me he loved me. I scoop him up in my hands and rub him against my cheek then kissed his forehead.

"I love you too, my son."

Steven hugged me as best he could then lied down on my hand and did what humans call 'sleep'. He looked so peaceful, so adorable sleeping in my hand.

I moved my hand slowly as to not wake my son up and placed him in my hair just below my gem, so he could be more comfortable.

"Pearl." I called to my Pearl quietly. The soft taps of my Pearls feet came from behind me so I turned to face her.

Pearl saluted me and bowed. "Yes, My Diamond."

"Pearl, how would you like to meet my new son, Steven."

"I would be honored, My Diamond."

I lowered a hand for her to get on and once she was on I raised her up so she could look at my sleeping son.

I saw my Pearl give a small smile. "He looks wonderful, My Diamond. May I be closer."

I nod my head and move my hand closer so Pearl could be with Steven.

No one's POV

Blue Pearl walked off of Blue's hand and onto her hair where Steven was. She reached a hand down to pet his soft hair. Blue Pearl gave a small smile when she saw Steven smile in his sleep.

Steven began to stur and opened his eyes to see Blue Pearl. Pearl jumped slightly in surprise. 

"I'm sorry, did I scare you?" Steven asked with worry.

"N-no no, it's alright." Pearl responded quietly.

"Are you su-" Steven was interrupted by his stomach growling in hunger which made him blush with embarrassment.

"What was that noise Steven?" Blue asked curiously.

Steven put a hand to his stomach and rubbed it. "That was my stomach, mom. It means that I'm hungry."

"Oh, Pearl, could you get Steven some food please."

Pearl bowed and saluted once more. "At once My Diamond." 

Blue turned her attention back to Steven once Pearl left. "So Steven, how was your nap."

He gave Blue a wide grin then hugged her gem.

"It was great." He exclaimed happily.

3 days later

Over the course of the three days that Steven spent with his mom and Blue pearl, the three of them bonded with each other and had a great time. They told jokes, mainly from Steven, they laughed and they told stories to each other. Steven told stories of the Earth, while Blue told stories of Homeworld.

The ship finally landed with Yellow's ship not far behind. Blue and Yellow came out of their respective ships with Steven and Blue Pearl on Blue Diamond's shoulders.

Yellow immediately came over to Steven with a smile and extended her hand for him to get on. Steven jumped from Blue's shoulder and landed on Yellow's hand. She brought him up to her face and kissed his forehead.

"How was the trip, Steven?"

"It was amazing, mom!" 

Yellow's face lit up with a smile. "Well while you were bonding with Blue, I was able to get into contact with White and tell her everything."