Ch 8 Betrayal

A/N: I bequeath to you... Another boot to the head *Smack*. I also give to you all the longest chapter so far with over 4800 words. This length of chapters will not be common. It's for this chapter because of all the things that I needed to get across. Also, prepare to board the feels train.

Enjoy this really long chapter. :)

"Pink Diamond is my mom," The moment those words left his lips the room went silent.

Minutes passed by with no one saying a word or moving. The Diamonds took in his words and next thing Steven knew, Blue Diamond stood from her throne and walked over to Steven.

For Steven, each step sounded like an earthquake. Getting closer and closer to his demise. He squeezed his eyes shut and braced for whatever will happen to him.

'This is it. I'm done for', He thought.

But what he didn't expect was for Blue to pick him up and cradle him. He opened his eyes slowly to see his Blue mom holding him and giving him a motherly smile.

"Y-you don't hate me?" He asked, still a bit afraid.

Blue just smiled at him and gave him kiss on the head. "Why would we ever hate you Steven. You are my son and nothing will change that." Blue looked away for a second then looked back at Steven. "I will admit though, you being Pink's son is a bit of a surprise to all of us, no doubt. But we will love you for who you are and that will never change." Blue finished with a smile as she booped Steven's nose.

Yellow and White approached the pair and smiled at Steven. "Blue is right Steven. Even if you are the son of Pink, that makes no difference to us. To us you are our son. We love you and will keep loving you till this universe is no more."

"That's right Starlight. Even if you're Pink's son that will change nothing between us."

Steven looked at his Diamond family and knew at that moment that the Diamonds are his real home. A smile slowly spread across his face as realized this. Homeworld was his home and he felt more warm and loved here than he ever did on Earth. Sure he missed some things on Earth like the Big Donut, his dad, and his friends. But he wouldn't trade what he has here on Homeworld for anything. Here he has a loving girlfriend, the Diamonds as his parents, and the gems... The gems. Just thinking about then brought a frown to his face.

He didn't like what he did to them, after all they were his family at one point and he loved them, he still loves them but all the lying and comparing and wanting him to be like his mother was just to much for him. He at least wants to visit them and see how they are holding up.

"Mom. Is it ok if go talk to the Crystal Gems?" He had a hunch that they will say no to protect him but what they said next caught him by surprise.

The Diamonds each looked at each other before nodding. "All right son, you can go see them... But, Yellow's and I's pearls will accompany you. Understood?"

Steven nodded vigorously before jumping and up and kissing Blue's cheek. "Thanks mommy!" He exclaimed happily. Steven landed on the ground where Yellow Pearl and Blue Pearl were already waiting.

"Good evening"

"Greetings"

He smiled at both Pearls before grabbing their hands and running out the doors with them.

With the Crystal Gems... And Connie

The guards threw the Crystal Gems into the cell and turned on the energy barrier. They took Connie to an iron bared that was right in front of the Crystal Gems cell and threw her in locking it.