Ch 9 A cry for help

A/N: I LIVE!!!!! I'm alive everyone and back to writing. Sorry if the chapter isn't the best, I'm still getting over what happened to me. I still hope you enjoy the chapter. :3

Steven gasped as he rapidly looked around the room and saw everyone was still alive. He came to the realization that he saw the future with a remnant of the future vision that Garnet shared with him. He needs to save everyone before they get shattered by his yellow mom.

A scream caught his attention as he turned to see Connie get crushed by Yellow's boot. He was too late to save Connie, but he wasn't going to let anyone else die.

Yellow's foot rose into the air above Pearl and was about to shatter her but was stopped by her son.

"Mom, stop! Please!" Yellow looked at her son and saw that he had tears streaming down his face as he pleaded. Her foot lowered to the ground away from Pearl. "Very well Steven, if that is what you wish." The face she saw tore at her heart, a tear fell from her eye but she quickly wiped it away before anyone could see it.

When Yellow rejoined her fellow Diamonds, Steven ran over to Pearl, Peridot and Garnet and helped them up.

"Are you guys ok?" He asked worried. The gems were going to respond but Pearl's gasp stopped them. Pearl was looking at Steven's eyes and saw that they were no longer a bright vibrant brown, but pink diamonds instead.

"W-why are your eyes l-like that? You weren't supposed to-" Pearl cut herself off as she saw that Steven was staring at her with hatred.

"I found out myself, like everything Pearl." His voice was full of venom and it scared Peridot to hear it. "I found out that my mother was Pink Diamond. Rose and Pink were the same person, I am a Diamond," Steven turned to his Diamond moms and smiled. "I am proud to be one. And I am proud to be their son."

The Diamonds held their heads up high knowing that Steven is proud to be one of them. Blue was the happiest though because she knew that Steven loved to be her son. 

"Are we not going to acknowledge the fact that Yellow Diamond just killed Connie?" Peridot asked everyone. Everyone looked at each other and shrugged.

"Why should we?" Lapis said not caring.

Peridot opened her mouth so say something but closed it. "... Good point" Peridot agreed.

White stepped forward and looked directly at the Crystal Gems with the plastered smile she once had. Just looking at it struck fear into the gems and sent a small shiver down Steven's spine. He knew that she was in 'protective mode' now and nothing will take her out of it.

"Now that everyone got their little fun out of the way, how about we end the little game that we were playing. Steven, what would you like to be done to the little defects?"

Steven knew that he can't send them back to the cell, besides, he missed Peridot and the others. Even if Pearl and Garnet messed up his life, he still loved them.

"I think the best thing to do is for them to be with me. I think I can keep them under control." Steven said confidently.

"If that is what you wish Steven, even if we are against it this is your choice and we will respect that." White's attention turned to the Crystal Gems and narrowed her eyes. "If I hear that you gems tried to turn Steven against us or even hurt a hair on his head, then I will personally corrupt you. Understand." White finished with her creepy smile.

The Crystal Gems nodded their heads slowly in fear knowing that White was too powerful to take on and that she was someone who kept to their word. They knew not to get on White's bad side, even if it meant following their rules for the time being.