Prologue

[Tiffa]

Darkness.

Smoke.

Where am i…?

I sat up,looking around. The place was full of rubble and ash. It was night time. And the thing is,I'm the only one undamaged in the whole area…

So… My name's Tiffania Summers… Is that my real name ? I don't know. It's what the moon told me.

I stood up. Maybe I should do stuff and look for clues… I went to a corner in the burnt down house. Well,I suppose it's my house. I was here.

And I just noticed. I was wearing a green dress. With arm stuff. What's this for…? It had black touches—which I suppose is burnt edges—around the end of the dress.

I looked at my hands. They all were clean. Pretty unusual for a person sleeping in a huge pile of dirt. I took a step forward. Then something hot met my feet. Oh,I forgot to mention,I'm bare-footed.

I didn't flinch. I slowly took my foot back,blinking and looking down. There was a long and thin metal staff on the ground. It has weird curvings. It had a shape of C on the top,and an orange gem stuck in it's middle.

I picked it up. I stared at it for a while. It seemed to be familiar… But how ?

It started to glow orange. I gasped,dropping it. And as I dropped it,fire followed after it's track and made small ashes fly. I looked up at the moon,hoping for an answer what that is.

...

A staff. My staff. I smiled slightly,picking it up. It looked so cool… How come it stayed clean and fixed when this whole house was burnt ?

As I spun the staff,fire followed it's tracks. I slightly smiled. Fire. So my ability is connected to fire. I laughed,spinning around and letting the fire follow.

Suddenly,my feet went off ground. I looked down,just to find out that the wind was carrying me out of the area. I laughed out loud,holding the staff as the wind brought me around.

Oh,there's a village ! I can see a village over there ! I grinned. And the wind seemed to hear me,cause I blew me off to the village. As I got back on the ground,I laughed,stumbling slightly. The village was full of lights ! And people… Kids were playing around. Gosh,they look so cute !

I giggled slightly,dragging my staff with me. "Hi !" I said happily,going over to the kids. I always loved their innocence. They look adorable !

The kids continued to laugh and play,running off. I blinked,looking at them. Psh… Didn't they hear me ?

I walked around. Maybe an adult may help. I took a look around,and saw a woman. She held a lot of plastic bags,and I suppose she was on her way home. Well,a little question won't hurt,right ?

"Hi ma'am !" I went over to the woman. "Hi ! Uhm,can I ask what place this i—"

Boom.

I panted,eyes wide. The woman just passed through me.

I turned,blinking. So no one can see me…? How ? Why ?

I sighed,then went to the exit. Why am I unseen ? I looked up at the moon. It remained quiet. Questions filled my head. Why won't he answer ?

All of those happened. My name's Tiffania Summers. How did I know that ? The moon told me so.

But that was a long,long long time ago...