Chapter Thirteen

Is it just me or the reads in this book always increase everytime I leave Wattpad for an hour or so ? xD

Thanks !

~S.P._88

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Jack]

I sighed,walking on the electric wires of Burgess. Eight months have passed. Yes,Eight. Pretty much sums up,eight months with Tiffa remained missing.

She didn't come back… All of us were so worried. We looked around for her. In every continent of the world. Every country,city,and house… But… None...

What if Pitch killed her already ? I shook off the thought. That's impossible. Tiffa's strong. And if Pitch killed her,he would've went to North's workshop to show up to us,and tell the news.

We tried asking the man in the moon. Damn it,Manny.. Yes,he didn't answer our questions. And now,her season's done. It wasn't really summer… It was cloudy. The sun barely shown itself. Well,maybe thrice a week. But the whole summer was cloudy,without rains.

Sighing,I watched the wire freeze on my barefeet's touch. I jumped a bit,letting myself fall and sit down on the wires. It's not like it'll electricute me,anyways. I tapped my staff on the other line of wire,making frost patterns along it.

"Hey Jack… I have a question.." Tiffa sighed,closing her eyes. I blinked,turning to her. "And that's…?"

"You already have your memories,right ?"

"Well… Yeah.."

"When you were young,did you believe that once we die,we turn to stars ?"

The flashback ran in front of my eyes. Damn it. Now I feel more upset… She's the only friend I had. No,not that I say that the others aren't my friends… It's just… She's the only one I feel I can open up to. Cause the others are too busy…

And now,look. She's gone. For eight months. Without a single trace.

I sighed,hopping down and gently landing on the ground. It's night time here,so Jamie's probably asleep… Maybe a small walk won't hurt.

Flying off to the woods,I let frost follow me as I walk. I pulled my hood up,staring at the sky as I did. Kicking rocks… Making frost patterns… Snow stuff…

After minutes,I planned on going home. But I saw something… Dark from a distance. Curiousity took the best of me,so I ran off and went to it.

When I got there,it ran off. It was shaped like a horse… A nightmare. I gritted my teeth.

I was about to follow it,but I saw the skies. The colors were around again. I groaned. I'm so near in finding Tiffa ! Just… Good timing,North.

Having no choice,I flew off,going to North Pole.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What now,mate ?" Bunny groaned in his australian accent,crossing his paws. Tooth sighed. "Come on,maybe it's about Tiffa…"

As I flew in,that's what I heard. All of them. Talking.

"Tiffa ? It's over eight months ! She left us already !"

I stopped,then narrowed my eyes at the Easter Bunny's statement. I sent frost to the ground,making it crawl to his feet—I mean paws. "She didn't leave us,Bunny. Get your facts straight !"

"It's obvi—"

"Enough."

We both stopped glaring at each other,looking up. Just to see North. "Tiffa didn't leave us,Bunny. I'm sure she won't."

Sandy gave a nod. He was about to say something,but I saw a glimpse of dark sand rushing behind him,shadow to shadow. My eyes narrowed. "Guys… I think we have company…" I mumbled,gripping my staff. And I think,North seemed to notice the atmospere.

"Oh. That's some nice eyes,Frost."

I glared at the emerging body from the shadow right in front of us. Who it was ? Of course ! The Nightmare King,Pitch Black.

"Did you miss me ?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oh,btw,I might slow on updates xD I'm interested in doing amv's and editing stuff so… Hahahaha xD

~S.P._88