Chapter Fifteen

Oh,guys. If you find some typos or grammatical errors in a chapter,please inform me by commenting in the part ^^ I'd appreciate it ! :D

~S.P._88

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Jack]

~*Flashback*~

"Stop crying…"

Sighing,I gently patted Tiffa's back. She's my best friend. And not to mention,I'm her only friend.

"Why do they hate me that much ? I was curious ! I-I wanted to find out what would happen.… I didn't mean to break the oven in that baking subject…"

"No no,none of that,Tiffa.." Placing my arms around her,I pulled her close. And I'm lucky that she's crying and she's too innocent to notice how my heart flutters everytime I give her friendly hugs… She needs it,anyways.

"They just don't understand you. You're something special,and they're not." I smiled,patting her head.

Looking up with teary eyes,she blinked. I slightly chuckled,standing up. "It's snowing outside. Want to go sled riding outside ?"

Laugh. Her laugh's amazing. Standing up,she nodded,taking her winter stuff. "Okay !"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Tiffa,it's too dangerous ! You're already safe here !"

"No !" She struggled as she tried to get away from my hold. "Jack,they're my only family ! My own parents !" She looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please,let me save them !"

My thoughts shook. Should I ?

"I'll be back… I promise." She sighed,giving me a tight hug. I froze in place. Damn it,now I can't say no. Now that the one I love hugged me.

As I stood in shock,she ran off and ran in the burning house. I sighed,watching her.

And that… Was the last time I saw her.

[Lol,I'd put that flashback about Jack and her sister but I'm too lazy. XD]

~*End*~

Gasping,I opened my eyes as went back to reality. Dropping the case on my lap,I let myself catch air.

Her… That girl… My best friend in the past… Is the same girl I saw earlier…

And it was Tiffa.

And in the past…

I love her…?

So that explains why I have those weird feelings ? Why I was so upset when she went missing ? Why I always think her laugh is so amazing ?

Tch… Set it aside,Jack. All that matters for now is to get her back.. Then I'll think of that.

Shoving the case back in my pocket,I took my staff and flew off. Back to the house of the girl. Scratch that. The past Tiffa to be exact.

I flew to her window,just to see her asleep. Bags were under her eyes.. In the past eight months,she was alone ? My heart felt like shattering. I should've known…

The window was open. Whew,lucky. I pushed it open then stepped inside. I'm sure she felt it,cause she nuzzled under her blanket as quick as I stepped in. Sighing,I took a small stare at her face.

I was tempted to gently touch her hand… Should I ? I slowly stretched my arm out. She won't know,right ?

Taking a deep sigh,I gently placed my hand over her arm. I was happy,but it quickly faded when my hand went through her.

Yeah. I forgot. She doesn't remember me.

I shoved my hand in my pocket,looking away. Maybe it's sad when people went through me for centuries,but it's worse when it's someone you love…

I stared at the ground and pulled my hood up,placing it over my head. Turning around to the window,I sighed. I let my blue eyes look around before going out of the window. And then,I silently flew back to North Pole. With only one thought in mind.

I love her.

And I'll do everything...

To get the present Tiffania Eeverie Summers back..

And tell her every single thing I've felt—and still feel—about her.