𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

AFTER THE GROUP SNAPPED OUT of their dazed state, they all mounted their horses, preparing to travel once again

Belle patiently sat upon her white horse, petting the soft mane as the boys slowly stumbled on their respective steeds. Josiah rode up beside Belle, pressing a light kiss to the corner of her red lips. Belle grabbed Josiah's scarf, bringing it up and over his mouth. 

"It's a tad windy today, darling, don't want sand to fly in your mouth, do we?" Belle chuckled, pulling his hat further down his eyes as well. "Or in your eyes, while we're at it."

"Thank you, mother," Josiah muffled through the fabric of his scarf whilst rolling his eyes. 

--------

The group were now travelling through a village that belonged to a small society of Mexican-Indians.

"Hey, Chevez, how come they ain't killin' us?" Charley asked, still slightly groggy due to the peyote from the previous night.

"Cuz we're in the Spirit World, asshole," Chevez answered. "They can't see us,"

--------

The small family were now residing in an abandoned house, not big enough for the seven of them, but enough to relax in. 

The boys were patiently waiting for Belle to finish up the dinner. She didn't have a lot to work with, but she did her best with the lack of materials.

Belle placed all of the boys' plates in front of them, each of them praising or thanking her for her work. Finally, Belle sat down with her own food, opposite Josiah and next to Billy and Chevez. It wasn't as much as she made for the boys but it was enough to get her through the next few days until they needed more food. 

Josiah noticed her lack of food, so once she closed her eyes for Dick's prayer, he slid over some of his own food onto her plate, trying his hardest to be quiet. 

"Lord, forgive us for our low doings, for our misguidance by heathen religions. Thank you for keeping us alive. Please Lord, guide us doing the right thing. Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name -" Dick recited from memory before Billy interrupted his holy prayer.

"Please, Dick, it's getting cold!" Billy sighed. Dick whipped out his gun, with Billy following his actions immediately after.

The two boys aimed their guns at each other from either end of the dinner table. Belle sighed, proceeding to eat her dinner, occasionally glancing up to see that the two men hadn't lowered their pistols yet.