𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

DOC AND BELLE DECIDED TO spend the night on the border of Lincoln City before travelling back to their friend

DOC AND BELLE DECIDED TO spend the night on the border of Lincoln City before travelling back to their friend. They knew if they decided to travel back straight after talking to Yen Sun, Billy would either bombard them with questions or get ready to ride again. Both situations were not ideal so the best thing to do was avoid them until morning.

When the couple arrived at the Regulators' campsite, Billy welcomed them, holding his pistol if ready.

"Hey, Steve!" Billy shouted over his shoulder, smiling widely at Doc and Belle.

"Belle and Doc are back!" Billy laughed happily while the couple waved at them. "I told you they'd come back!"

Belle and Doc smiled at Billy as he told everyone to saddle up.

--------

Now in Lincoln, the group split up and hide in various spots around the town centre. Steve and Charley hid behind a wooden fence. Chevez disappeared behind a building on his horse. Josiah and Belle sneaked on top of a roof with their guns and rifles ready. But Billy, he did not hide. He walked directly behind Sheriff Brady and his deputies who were walking down the road.

"This is stupid, isn't it?" Belle whispered to Josiah as she filled her gun with fresh bullets. 

"Unfortunately it is," Josiah breathed out a quiet laugh. "But, we'll be ok, I pr-"

"Don't you go making promises, I've seen the outcome of them before, not risking it again," Belle giggled. 

Josiah smiled and shook his head. He looked back up at Belle, admiring her features. 

"I adore you, Miss Belle," Josiah whispered as he watched her timidly peer over the roof to see Billy throwing his hat over Brady's head.

Belle blushed as she looked back at her partner. "I can't believe you're making me blush in the situation at hand," She quietly laughed.

"It is my speciality," Josiah pressed a gentle kiss to her lips before they both heard gunshots coming from the street. They pulled away and began shooting down at Brady's men. 

All of Brady's men were now dead, some with knives in their throats, others with bullets through their head. 

Billy finally shot Brady through the skull, causing his body to go slack.

--------

After Billy had his photograph taken, the group travelled down to the McSween residence.