confused

creds to: creampuffcentral (ig)

. . . . .

it's probably the lack of sleep that gives her the inability to comprehend things at the moment or is fury just isn't making any sense to her right now?

"i'm confused." natasha blurted.

and before fury could breathe his way in explaining the things his mouth has been blabbering for an hour to natasha, a blonde made her way into the conversation.

"hey nat, it's okay to be confused. it took me a while to realize that i'm into girls. so just, take your time." carol showed her teethed smile, subtly giving hints to her red head cursh.

fury couldn't help but raise one of his eyebrows at carol.

natasha, on the other hand, crosses her arms facing the woman who just made the most odd answer anyone could ever give.

"carol, i'm not gay. i just don't understand the plan."

carol dead panned in her seat. "oh... right."

slowly, chuckles formed and carol had never been redder than before.

thor then reached to the blonde and whispered in her ear. "you will never get into her pants, blondie. not even a single chance. just let it go."

the asgardian then bursts into laughter as carol punched the latter's firm biceps and crossed her arms across her chest, trying to recover from that "not so" slight embarrassment.