broadcast

creds to: softvalcarol (ig)

. . . . .

natasha is the happiest, ecstatic even. this is the best day of her life.

"danvers, what's happening with romanoff?" steve leaned into carol, too curious, probably a tad worried on his best friend's sudden change of mood. her cloudy mood.

natasha, as everyone knew, is the toughest of the group. the brave one who would fight the enemies without any hesitations. the leader of the pack. someone who gets satisfaction on putting up a huge, intimidating facade all over her, to her advantage for uncertain circumstances.

but today, the red head avenger is oddly not her usual self.

natasha walked-- no, hopped chirply towards steve and carol's direction. her smile's from ear to ear and she looks like she couldn't wait to jump into a hug on her favorite person.

and carol did welcome her with the hug natasha craved.

"mhmm carol, i missed you." natasha murmured enough for the blonde to hear as she's also smelling carol's hair, one thing the red head is addictive towards the blonde.

carol giggled. "you've only been gone for hours, tasha. but yeah, i missed you too baby."

the both then leaned in for a quick yet smooth kiss.

"oh god please not here you two!" steve suddenly exclaimed which got the two kissing lovebirds' attention.

natasha rolled her eyes at the man. "oh come on rogers, it's not as if you and tony geez into each other's eyes every minute of the day."

and in what seems to be a surprise, the great captain america blushed in his position which earned chuckles from the other two avengers.

"so baby, how'd it go? did you tell everyone else that we're dating?" carol looked up at natasha since the latter is sitting on the former's lap.

natasha was all smiles and look pretty excited. "yes carol, i have no self control and told the whole city that we are dating."

carol chuckles. "wow, no need for sarcasm nat."

"no i'm serious, carol. i really have no self control and told the whole city that we are dating." the red head grinned so dashingly.

the blonde has her eyes immediately widened. "what did you say?"

"romanoff!!!" suddenly, a nick fury came into the room looking a little furious than he already is.

the man who initiated this whole group of world's mightiest heroes stood in front of carol and natasha, his nose obviously blaring.

"natasha romanoff... my most skilled agent slash avenger... why in the motherfucking hell did you hold a press conference announcing that you and danvers are motherfucking dating?!"

carol stood in shock. "she did what now?!"

fury chuckled in obvious sarcasm, "oh carol you see, your little girlfriend here just announced to the whole world that you two are dating and it's broadcasted in national television. would you like to watch?"

fury then turned on the monitor and it indeed showed the news channel which broadcasted natasha's very big announcement.

steve couldn't help his laughter in the four corners of this room they're all in.

while carol just glued her eyes on the monitor, not believing what she's seeing.

fury faced them with now a lesser furious aura. "hey listen, i have absolutely no problem, like not a single motherfucking problem of you two being girlfriends. i mean i love you both so much and you two love each other and that's a beautiful thing, right?... but seriously... natasha.... what the actual fuck?!"

"what?! i just told everyone that me and carol are dating." natasha shrugs.

fury just rubbed his forehead, he just couldn't believe natasha right now.

"well, she did actually tell everyone that we're dating so..." carol seem to have riden out her shock already and chuckles.

"the whole country carol! probably the world even!" fury exclaimed.

"then the better. at least no one's gonna try their shot with my girl now, would they?" carol winked at natasha.

fury sighed. "ah fuck it! it's done. just... next time you pull something like this, tell me ahead okay? so i can be prepared, jesus so many media in our door already."

"sure thing, fury. and i apologize." natasha giggled.

"you're lucky i love you." fury eventually smiled then messed natasha hair.

"now i have to face these reporters and shit, gotta go."

"goodluck now, fury." carol giggles.

carol wrapped her arms around natasha's waist who's now back in sitting on her lap. "whatever crack you're on it's makes you cute but we gotta tone it down, okay?" the blonde giggles.

the red head widened her eyes. "what the fuck?!"

carol chuckled even more. "i'm just kidding! but that stunt you pulled off nat, you always blow my mind. i love you..."

natasha grinned. "i love you too."

and a kiss was shared by the two.

"oh come on, i said not here!" steve interrupted, again.

"get out, rogers!" natasha shouted at her best friend while carol just couldn't help but laugh at the whole goddamn situation.

. . . . .

a/n: happy pride!!! 🌈