what natasha should wear

a/n: i forgot who to credit for the photo edit this shot is based lol sorry but yeah, credits to you

. . . . .

this is totally a new environment for both natasha romanoff and carol danvers. both haven't had any relationship for a long while, so being girlfriends to each other seemed like walking on eggshells for the two avengers.

but being on their 4th month, things have seemed to warm up for them. moments are spontaneous and carol and natasha have never been happier than before.

it's a usual day for the girlfriends, after some espionage being one of the avengers, carol is driving her dear natasha to its favorite chicken wings spot in the place to chow down after what seemed to be work.

with tlc blasting on the radio, carol slightly turned her head to her girlfriend and asked, out of curiosity, "nat, why are you always wearing dark clothes?"

"hm what? why are you suddenly asking?" natasha seems to chuckle.

"i mean, you should wear bright colors you know." the blonde smiled.

natasha just looked lovingly at carol. "well... you already brighten up my day."

and the blonde's smile got even bigger.

natasha just giggled then went for a soft kiss on carol's flushed cheek.