carol the blondie

creds to: creampuffcentral (ig)

. . . . .

"surprising that you're actually taking me out for drinks, tony."

"don't be too flattered romanoff, i need you to do something."

natasha rolled her eyes and sipped her glass of martini mix. "i knew it."

"hey, at least you're getting free drinks tonight."

"yeah whatever. so what's up?"

the moment tony started blabbering, natasha finally acknowleged the uneasiness she's been feeling. "wait a minute tony..."

"what?"

"i think we're being spied on." natasha said in hushed tones.

that's when tony himself became subtly uneasy as well. subtly, being the avengers that they are. earth's mightiest defenders they say. "what?! where? who?"

"blondie, 2 o'clock. she's been staring for the past 20 minutes."

tony smirked at the woman on the said direction. "uh... i don't know nat. she seems harmless."

natasha flashed a shocked expression at iron man himself. "what? come on tony, even i can pull off a harmless look whilst undercover and still kick someone's ass."

the latter took a second look on the subject, trying to agree with the red head in front of him. but for some reasons he just can't. "i don't think she's an undercover nat... maybe she's just checking you out."

at this comment, natasha was just able to scoff. "doubtful."

tony sips his glass of whiskey. "now that you've made me acknowlegde her presence, i have noticed that indeed, she has been staring at your ass on that stool for a while now."

natasha raised an eyebrow then looked at the blonde meters away from them who can't seem to keep its eyes off of them--- or her.

tony shrugs. "okay here, to bring your soul in peace once and for all, why not you ask her yourself?"

nat smirked. "why not? i do love proving you wrong mr. stark."

tony gesture his hands. "be my guest."

natasha took a final sip of her glass then walked in sophistication and authorization to the woman who has been bugging her ever since they got here.

she stopped her tracks when she's in the woman's table, who she can see has its eyes following her as she walked.

"alright blondie cut the crap. who do you work for and why are you following us?" natasha firmly confronts.

blondie, leaned herself more in her chair and smiled at natasha. "well hello to you too, cutie. the name's carol and i work for no one."

natasha went embarrassed in seconds, she can feel her cheeks turn red. she looked over tony in the bar who's already laughing at her.

the red head feels uneasy that she doesn't even know how to turn around and leave this woman who still is smiling at her, probably enjoying her advantage of the situation.

thank god blondie spoke. because honestly, at this point in time, she couldn't.

"relax, i don't need your apology. why not you take a seat and let me buy you drinks instead?" carol the blondie kept her smiles and grins.

natasha's brain went on full short circuit.