tsundere

a/n: tsundere: a person who is initially cold before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time

. . . . .

carol danvers is a very clingy person. natasha romanoff can definitely testify that.

ever since carol joined the avengers it feels like natasha has a dog being leashed to her. the photon blasting avenger wouldn't stay away from her. she keeps tailing her everywhere she goes, it somehow seems that carol loves natasha's company.

for an easily irritated natasha, she could find this annoying but there's something about carol that she just let all of this go.

she finds it cute. adorable even.

or maybe, just maybe, she loves carol's company as much as the blonde is to her.

she heard unusual knocks on her door at the lone time of night, but eventually she realizes that this could be carol. the usual move.

"come in, danvers! it's unlocked."

the door swung open letting a chirpier carol in, complete with her radiating smile. it seems like this woman doesn't get tired after a long day's work.

carol, without any hesitations, slump herself in natasha's comfy bed. "how'd you know it's me, nat?"

natasha, still not looking at her visitor at the back for her eyes are glued to the computer, clicked her tongue upon speaking. "well, nobody else knocks on my door at 2am other than you so..."

carol giggled as she went to the red head. "what are you doing?"

"backing up drives."

"mhmm okay..."

natasha stopped what she was doing and looked at carol who's already munching a peanut butter sandwich.

carol tried to smile with a full mouth of peanut butter sandwich as natasha is raising an eyebrow at her.

almost inaudibly, carol said, "we ran out of sandwiches that's why i was only able to make two and i was pretty hungry so i already ate the first one." she then pass to natasha the rest of the peanut butter sandwich she was devouring.

"i'm not eating a bitten peanut butter sandwich, carol." natasha then returned her attention to the computer.

"oh come on nat! i know you love this. next time i'll make you five, i just got really hungry. right now we share, okay?" carol grins.

natasha eventually sighed and took the piece carol is offering. "now get me a glass of milk."

carol giggled. "sure ma'am, coming right up!"

when the door closed natasha couldn't help but smile at what just happened. this is one of those moments that she never gets annoyed of carol danvers.