Chapter 12

As much as i thankyou for your input Rollka no joel and aelfric will not turn out to be a gay couple x

I have hiccups while writting this -.-

Lots of complicated names in this chapter so im sorry :( :) x

"Grab her and lets go." One of the shadows barked and its posse launched into action gripping my arms tightly and dragging me from the floor. I screamed still not quite believing my parents hadnt awoken.

"Glamour, no one can hear you screaming." The darkest shadow explained despite the fact I hadn't said anything.

His obsidian hair was flowing over my shoulder making me shudder in disgust.

"Hayley!" I heard Joel before i saw him; lunging forward through the shady figures. They threw me backwards toward the ring leader and I fell into his waiting arms. One wrapped around my waist the other at my throat, Knife in hand.

"You know to much Luffkin!" He snarled.

"I dont know anything!" I wailed almost blind in the darkness.

"Tell me the knowlege i seak and maybe you will die quickly!"

"I dont understand! Who are you? What are you?" I thrashed in his grip bucking wildy to get free.

But he held me fast and dug the knife blade into the soft skin of my throat. I could feel it biting into my skin pressing tighter and tighter on my wind pipe. Slowly denying me of air. Suffocating me.

I couldnt breathe. I couldnt see. I had no idea where Joel was in the madness. I could barely hear his shouting in amongst the fray anymore. He might already be dead.

"Tell me what i want to know infidel!" The thing holding me screeched.

"I...I...It...dont...Please...?" I rasped my hands clawing at his arms desperate for release.

"You know exactly what i want to know! What the Prince told you! You are indeed his, i can smell him on your skin!"

I belonged to no one, no matter who this prince was. "What...are...?" I Couldnt manage the rest.

He pressed the knife harder; enough to draw blood and i cried out in pain.

"Tell me! Or i will cut the knowlege from your skin!"

"Aelfgar!" There was a loud roar from somewhere nearby and several white flashes in quick sucession. The one holding me released me enough to hit me on the back on the head and I fell to the floor.

By the time I looked up he was gone.

The stars were very bright in the dark sky, I was suprised I had not noticed them while I was struggling. I traced pattens among them with my eyes as I lay waiting to die. Such wonderful constellations...

I knew that i could not get up. All physical strength had ebbed from my body like waves from a beach. All that was left was enough energy to see and breathe. No thinking after that.

"Miss Hayley!"A  young woman, long blonde hair ice chip eyes pale skin, thin nose, slanted eyes, full mouth.

"What has happened?" A young man, same face as the woman with more pronounced brow and stonger jaw and cheek bones. Broad shoulders, odd expression.

"She is not responding." The young woman whispered urgently. Her mouth was twisted to teh side, her eyebrows creasing together. She stared down at me, glacning away at the cacophany surrounding us now and again. Like someone was repeatedly screaming out her name.

"Miss Hayley? Hello? You stay with Aelflaed now. It's not good to rest your eyes." He said then turned to the woman. "Where is Cwenhild?"

"Fighting for Aelfric as we must fight for Miss Hayley's Condition. She must be moved!"

"AELFGAR! YOU HAVE ANGERED ME NOW LIKE NEVER BEFORE!" The roar was so loud everything became silent and all i heard was a faint whimper from the woman.

"We have our orders we take her to the fortress." The man said sliding his hands under my body.

No protest.

"Stay with me." He mumbled.

I couldn't.

Everything went black.

Ok so i hope you love me. Next chapter i will work to put up tomorrow i swear xxx

Names! i pick em for a reason you know ;)

Cwenhild is a girls name meaning Battle queen.

Aelfgar is a boys name meaning Elf spear (btw he was the one holding her by the throat ¬_¬ nasty man )

Aelflaed is a girls name meaning elf beauty

and i think thats all the ones in this chapter :)

larf you all xxx