I Am So Doomed!

The figure of a mo--Alien I mean was so close. My whole calm self just broke into tiny pieces.
The figure than leaned and looked under the bed,into my eyes straight.
My body stiffened at the sight of its eyes. 'Go away' I shouted in my head. 'Don't come close, please'. I yelled in my head over and over.
But the figure didn't go away but instead the bed was pulled up by one of its hand and the other hand reached to my back pulling me closer to itself.

I struggled and tried to remove the Alien's hand from me but all in vain.
The Alien than put the bed back into its position.
And reached to hold me by both of its hands. My head down and eyes shut tightly,not wanting to see anymore of the horrifying creature.

It pick me up like a toddler and made me sit on the bed with my legs hanging down. It made no more sound so I peeked one eye open to see ..
To my horror it was still there leaning to my level,making eye contact with me.
My body moved back in reflex but I was still like a statue.

'Scary,but the eyes are.....enchanting' or maybe not.....

The Alien now leaned forward with its arms wrapped around me I tried to struggle again but my fragile body couldn't do anything about the strong body next to me. I gave up and let my body relax.
The alien then gave a pat on my back and ruffled my hairs gently.

It let go after it seemed to notice that I relaxed. Next thing he pulled something out of its humanly clothes....."A Snicker Chocolate" and held his hand out to me.
'Okay,I know it could be drugged but....it won't be,I just woke up you know' my thoughts to the Author :p.

My hands were shaking and unable to move but my stomach's growling was one thing that just can't be underestimated.
'Okay fine I take it' I ended the debate that was in my head and shakily bought my hands forward and took it from its hand.

It then pointed at a bowl kept near the bedside table.....which was supposedly not there before.
I looked at it for a while 'custard?,baby food?' I didn't know what it was but it had a spoon in it....I get it I had to eat that.

"Okay" I said aloud catching the Alien's attention unintentionally.

"Good girl" the Alien spoke in some unintelligible language and ruffled my hairs once again.

So I was taken by an Alien......I am so doomed!!.