Obedience Overloaded.

Hayce's pov:

I had asked my big sister to check up on Liana and have been left waiting outside her room since she had to wake up little Mike,who is a big sleepy bun. What I know is it's gonna take a while.......a long while.

I take this chance to check on Liana in case she do gotten out of the couch...but no....she is still there waiting obediently!.
This trait of a human pet at the beginning is never possible or so I have heard and even experienced with my big sister's pet,Mike.
But She is indeed a different one.

I observe Liana's moments since I know my Sister will take some time before she is free.
I find her hands lying on either side of and her legs moving to and fro as if....in water and the next moment she do rest her little hands on her thighs and look towards the ceiling just to fall back on the cushion and push herself back up looking to her sides having a tint of pink on her cheeks.

I wonder if the colour change means a sign of 'shyness' of some sort?.
I guess that would be it.

As I dive into thoughts of my little---,I mean Liana I feel a talon my shoulders and I turn around with a jolt.
My sister's eyes lock onto my own as she starts to question:

"Still awake?".

" umm..yeah I am" I reply with quivering voice due the sudden 'coming back to my senses' moment.

"Where is she?...little Mike is also awake now. I have to give him a bath soon I can check on her before that..." Right after she said that she seemed to have a change of mind as she said:

''Did you give her a bath yet?"

"No not yet".

"Okay bring her I will check her while on it and you give a bath to Mike instead...he doesn't make a fuss with you giving him one rather than me anyway".

And then she left to bring Little Mike,his clothings and some other stuff.
I too did the same after I once again checked up on Liana and gave her a sweet smile.