who told you she was adorable?...

Somebody forgot Liana's true nature, who told you she was adorable?...

Liana's pov:
Sitting on the couch I look up at Hayce as he smiles sweetly towards me and return him a smile of my own.

'I am no prey'.

He then moves towards the place I assume to be the kitchen.
By now I know of most of the place,and mainly the exit.

I am no fool as a fiction lover I am well aware of the consequences of trying to run away. Even if I do succeed I may still have no way to get back.

I don't have an airship,
I don't know how to even use one if I do.

Not everything in this world goes the way we want afterall.
I am doing it for my survival for I donot want to break my promise with them.

"When in a predator's reach act innocent and weak".
I mumble as I watch Hayce bring a couple of big and small plates.
He places the various plates on the table.
Dry fruits....again?.
Okay I won't be picky and just eat it.
I move my hands forward to grab the dry fruits first before I eat the nutrition bar(looks like a chocolate bar).

Hayce you are too nice for your own good.

'I wasn't born kind,It is what I became with those around me'.

🎲🎲🎲🎲

Third person's pov :

Unbeknownst to them, an uproar has started far away in a city near the borders.

''But we don't have a choice,we can't control them anymore"

Says an Alien with tanned yellow skin,his face full of regrets as he looks at the little face of a pet he had once held dear,his eyes shows only lifelessness and sorrow.

"The government will never consent this!".
Another Alien with red skin shows his concern by reminding his long time friend of the consequences of his actions.

"I don't care anymore,I...."

"Even if that is what you want,there are procedures you need to follow".

The red skinned alien interrupts him,looking at his friend's face that is shifted to a little pet in his arms that seems to be struggling with something within him,as if in great pain.

"There's no time...he won't make it till then".

The yellow alien forces the last of his words out hardly as he recalls what led to this situation.

"We need to bring him back there".

"If only we could..."
The red skinned Alien could only hope good for his friend, an idea seems to emerge in his mind as he says:
" The Sun Kingdom....we can bring him there".

"That we could do but..."
"We need another..,this exchange event only occurs once every five years".

"We can't afford to lose this chance".