Robots

Hayce's POV:

I sit inside the waiting room for the special card for Liana to arrive as it always takes some time to confirm the ownership, not because it is a slow process but because their are always too many other important matters the council is busy with.

"Hayce Jade with his pet Liana!"

Someone shouts and I look towards the door to see a woman with amethyst hairs standing near the doorway.
I stand up as I hold little Liana with my left arm and walk towards the lady.

"Here" I tell her and she leads us to a room in the far corner of the hall.
"Where might we be going?"

I ask curiously as it wasn't one of the processes required to get the special card.

"You will know soon". She answers with a monotone voice that sounds less like a person and more like a ...

Specialised ROBOT!.

Although it is not uncommon to find robots but specialised robots are very few. They can easily fake a person's nature making them seem almost Aomo. The only way to distinguish between them is to concentrate on the waves their voice produces which is a specialty to us Jades.

Although I have not paid much attention to it in the waiting room while nearly alone in the hall it is very clear that she is a robot and specialised one at that!.

Liana looks as confused as she looks around and tilts her head to what's going on around us.

I bring on of my fingers to her little head and rub her hairs while gently resting her head on my shoulders.

Sure enough she cutely yawns and snuggles close to my neck and I could hear her breathing turn even,it is evident she has fallen asleep.

(A/N: suffering from lack of WiFi please don't forget this irresponsible Author.....)

*vote
*follow
*comment.

This author thanks 'Defenderofhyrule' for their continues support throughout the entire book.