I Live With..

Hayce's Pov:

I move past my bedroom to open the door for whoever is waiting outside but soon remember my pet's action of trying to get on the bed a bit earlier and decided to put her on the bed before I left to check up on the door and gave her a small pat on the head.

I went and opened the door to see my sister outside the door along with her human pet.
'Well she could enter by her fingerprint so why didn't..'
Oh I see, she made Mike push the bell button.

Sometimes my sister just does things like this. I am supposed to be used to this but well....anyway.

"Hey mind letting us in or what?" She asked raising a brow.

"Never stopped you" I replied plainly as she entered and closed the door behind her.

We live in the same house also she was the one who advised me to get a human pet since I am old enough to get one now.

"Where's your sweetheart?" Asked Jessy,my sister.

"In my bedroom" I replied.

"Okay got it!" She jumped with joy as if something big happened,well it was and I was extremely happy to have my cute little human pet.

"So did you get everything it will need?". Asked Jessy .

" yeah for the most part" I answered.
"Also its a she". I finished.

With this her eyes became even more joyful.
She asked me to take her in to see my pet and so I did but made sure to ask her to stay put near the doorway.
When I entered I saw my pet sound asleep,holding on the blanket that was much too big for her little size.

" Aww...she is so cute"my sister stated and I gave a nod at her.