Is that Chocolate?

Liana's pov:
I was kept under constant watch by the alien,struggling to move my hand towards the bowl but my hesitation holding my hands upto as close as a hair of the alien was....unimaginable.

So I just kept still for a few minutes which seemed like hours to me.
'Great!' Is this what I am made up of?.

No surely not...'I can do it'. I need to act obedient before I get taken for some strange injections and get brainwashed to act like a cat and say stuff like 'meow,play with me'.

Okay I can do it!. I tried reaching my hand this time but the alien seemed to stand up and move to the glass table on the left of the bed and clicked on the screen a few times.
I didn't really get what 'he' was doing but....he came back with something in his hand.

Some sort of packet the details of which were written in .......Chinese?Spanish?Portuguese? Japanese? Hindi?Arabic?...hmmm.....whatever but not English.
(A/N:Well BTW I am well kinda linguistic I know like 6 languages).

He then opened the packet and threw the contents in the bowl.
What I saw was.......co.....coa.....cockroaches!.
(This might sound disgusting but trust me its not so keep reading.)

What's this Harry potter? But just that instead of a chocolate frog jumping from a packet its cockroaches?
The cockroaches started moving on the custard-like thing in circles forming patterns, their legs digged inside it.
Ewww....
All my courage I mustard is gone now, I am so not gonna eat that...not anymore.

But then the Alien moved his hand in some sorta pattern making the cockroaches move about as though they were ascending stairs and then they collided with each other forming a flower pattern and turning into a rose shape.
What I noticed now was that it was made of chocolate.
Being a chocolate maniac I digged straight in and started eating it like I was in some normal restaurant.
This chocolate tasted way better and way delicious as compared to the Snickers chocolate I had earlier.

I didn't know what the custard like thing was but I didn't bother either way,the melted chocolate at the bottom just made the custard real tasty.

Oh well when I finished eating I got yet another pat on the head and the alien went to click some more on the glass table and the custard bowl before me vanished into thin air.

More information:

The Alien planet is divided into 2 kingdoms.
One of which is the kingdom of the moons,the one Liana is in now.
The other is known as the kingdom of the sun,which is more highlighted in my other unpublished book on alien romance which will be published next month or so.

The kingdom of the moons is also known as the kingdom of chocolates by the humans.
While the kingdom of the sun is known as the kingdom of fruits by the humans.
Mainly because of its best food products.