She is Safe!

Liana's Pov:

I look up at Hayce who has a troubled expression on his face,his eyes widen as he looks at me for a moment before sprinting out of the bathroom and into another room he puts me down on a black spotted red sphere which starts to glow as he speaks some words in an unintelligible language.

I roll around on the sphere for a few more seconds before the pain starts to subside. Looking down at my body I see I am clothed with a white shirt and red trousers which are very similar to school P.E clothes. I had chosen this familiar clothes from the shopping area when I was first taken in by Hayce.

Before I could stand up on my feet I feel myself being lifted,Hayce picks me up and rests my head on his shoulders as he slowly pats my head. Then he speaks some words in that very unintelligible language of his.

"Thank goodness".

I do not understand the meaning of these words but I can feel that they surely filled with some sort of relief.

Hayce's POV :

As I pick up little Liana in my arms she struggles to get free by stomping her legs but when her eyes sets on her them she gives up and stops her struggling.
I do not know her reasons other then the fact she might have been tired and humans usually feel sleepy after a good bath so I did not pay attention to any other reasons she might have had.

It was no longer that she starts to shiver in my arms and yelps!.

Seeing her reaction I understand the problem immediately and rush towards my room.
Laying her on the clothing portal I command :

" Portal change"

Shortly after Liana is then wrapped in her clothes again and her pain seems to subside.
Before she could stand I pick her up and lay her head on my shoulders while patting her head to calm her down.
It was 'temperature problem'. Since humans are prone to temperature changes those who wish to take them in puts up with a barrier to keep them safe from the cold environment outside by keeping the inside slightly warmer.

But even then some humans beings that are too weak are still affected by this the first few times.
She is too young and fragile,thinking this I believe I will need to let her take less baths for a while.

(A/N: This author made the story a little boring the past few chapters...the interesting parts are ahead. Hopefully our lively Liana is going to be back soon).