The Portal

Liana's pov:
when I finished eating I got yet another pat on the head and the alien went to click some more on the glass table and the custard bowl before me vanished into thin air.

That was impressive! I said aloud while still looking at my now empty hands.
The Alien slowly turned his head and looked at me and giggled.
Probably wondering how 'cute' my reactions were.
Before I had the chance to think otherwise and back off the Alien took me in its arms and took me in front of the glass table and showed me pictures of various stuff like furniture,kitchen ware,bathroom stuff,toys....etc.

When he opened the section of the ones with the toys, he made me stand on my own and pointed at the glass table.
Hmmm..think he is asking me to click one.
So I just pulled my hand forward and a clicked a stuffed white teddy bear.
My eyes widened, 'that'....wow!.

The teddy bear was now sitting on the bed table.
I see so that's how it works. I moved towards it but it vanished.
Great!,I didn't even get to check its feel,I mean in case it was virtual like 7d or something.

The alien then moved me to a tile which was round in shape and it was dark blue in colour. I slowly walked towards it not wanting to anger him or show him any sign I am disobedient in case he decides to punish me or something which I wasn't sure of could happen.

As soon as I stood on it the Alien clicked some bottoms and said something in an unintelligible language : "portal change" .

I didn't quite get it but soon I saw my surroundings in a cover of light,blue,pink,purple,red,....just like the sky and tiny specks of white which looked like stars on it.
However it was a short lived moment and disappeared soon after, that's when I noticed I was no longer in my previous clothes again what I was wearing was some sort of a mini-frok the top being white and the bottom pink.

'Barbie?' So I am being dressed like a doll or something.
Well I guess its just normal for girls to wear this stuff but I have only ever worn shirt and jeans like really.. So this seemed out of place.

I was also wearing white sandals that covered most of my feet.

So remind me again why am I being dressed fancy?.
(A/N:Next chapter will answer this questions :)..... )