2.

😇Mikiah Keener😇
"Sometimes everything is going wrong for the RIGHT reasons. Sometimes you have to lose to win again. This is all apart of God's plan for you!"

🌺
Friday
6:45 A.M
🥀Chicago🥀
Illinois
🌺

-

"Wake up,im not gone tell you again" my momma yelled banging my door I groaned rubbing my eyes trying to clear my vision looking for my phone and it was at the end of the bed. "How the fuck" i mumbled to myself I grabbed it the bitch was on 15% I got up took my charger out the outlet and went to the bathroom and plugged it up there and turned the shower on and looked at my phone .

My girl bestfriend texted me she been here all my life and she basically the only one understands me. As I texted her back I undressed myself and got in the shower and currently replaying the moments that happened last night I actually saw somebody died shit was so crazy, I hopped out and gene texting me like crazy.

Gen Gen💛🌏 :Open yo door!

~How you get in my house?

Gen Gen💛🌏:yo momma now let me in nigga.

~Alr can I put my clothes on😂🤦🏽‍♂️.

Gen Gen💛🌏: fine 💀.

-

After I got dress I went to my room and opened the door she was happy for some reason "mmm it smell good in here" she said sniffing around "get yo puppy ass on" I said while putting my lotion on Bc niggas get clowned on for that shit . "Boy why yo hoe text me yesterday talkin bout stay away from you" genesis said as she sat at the end of my bed "oh,word" I said laughing "which one?" I chuckled "sick you think that's cute" she rolled her eyes .

"Ima smooth nigga,I'm the goat at getting hoes" I said getting up looking in the mirror "you lame" she said all late I said that shit like 5 minutes ago me being sarcastic "yo who you texting" I snatched her phone "why does it matter" she laughed "I'm just tryna help you out,these niggas be out here dick whipping bitches" I said tryna give her some advice. "Boy I'm grown" she said but still
Ignoring what I just said .

"Yo what time is it" I asked while brushing my teeth. This girl not answering me too busy texting a nigga,not gone lie genesis is cute my whole family wanna see me with her but she just my bestfriend nth more nth less.

"GENESIS!!" I yelled to get her attention "whattt damn" she yelled back getting a attitude "I asked what Time is it" i semi yelled "7:34 damn tf" she rolled her eyes again at me I walked over to her and grabbed her by her shirt put her against the wall she drop her phone "who you catching a attitude at" I asked "Ugh let me go mir" she said using my nickname I let her go "damn" she said "you better fucking chill out" I chuckled "no you better fuckin chill out" she chuckled back "yeah ight"I said as we headed down stairs I swear every time I see this girl we always argue.