7.

Some of you cared none of you cared enough

Waking up gasping for air in the grass wet and cold

Waking up gasping for air in the grass wet and cold . Looking for my phone I have a lot of notifications seeing text messages from everybody body sore and bruises all over my body ... at this point I wanna kill myself I just feel soo sick I got set up I didn't do anything to nobody. I got limping to my car and got in

started it up drove home and climbed in my window nobody can't see me like this I look horrible..that man took my virginity, I went to the bathroom and ran bath water and sat there to cry mir texted me but I didn't answer the house was quiet so I guess my mom and sister was sleep it was around about 2:40 am in the morning of course mir would know I'll

be up at this Time,I couldn't think right my body was hurting so much I could barely walk,I walked to my room and went through my draw and got my blade and kept my clothes on and stepped in the tub and continued to think about wit they did to me.

"They don't love me but it's okay,when I'm gone they gonna regret" I said to myself I grabbed the blade and made a deep cut in my wrist it did really hurt Bc I was used to it .

I just continued to do so I closed my eyes and my phone just flashing over and over again but I didn't care I wanted to die peacefully.

-

Adonis

I just wanna know why she not answering she be up at this time I said to myself while laying in the bed I can't gts without her I continued to call her and still no answer.

I'm just finna go over there I put my hoodie on and slipped my Nike slides on and grabbed my charger and phone,keys and I walked out making sure the door was locked I got in the car and zoomed down the street and her mom was there,I got out the car and knocked on the door no answer I went to the side on the house where her room was at and her window was open but I don't see her I

climbed through and took my hoodie and knocked on her bathroom door, no answer, i kicked the door open and there she was tub full of blood she was unconscious I ran over there "no genesis please tell me you didn't do this you can't die on me I love you" I cried I took her out the tub into her room and took some shirts to cover the cuts to stop bleeding she was breathing but no up I carried her to the car and zoomed to the nearest hospital and into emergency room.

I wonder why would she do such a thing she was happy and content I thought to myself as the nurse took her in she was in room 317 and I doctor ran a couple test while I had to sit in the waiting room I called her mom,sister shit her whole family even her friends I took her phone just to call them of course and I seen her mom coming in full of tears she broke down as well as her sister and auntie and friends. Her dad not really in her life fr he was always beating on her that's what made her start the suicide shit Ian like her doing it either.

This wasn't her first time in the hospital either I just hope that she okay and come back healthy and all I can do it pray💙.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-This book so ass💀.
-Y'all think genesis gone make it out🤷🏽‍♂️.
-I've been busy,I just graduated give me some freshman advice😘.
Leave a comment ♥️.