(18)

Genesis

I was currently sitting in the bed looking for apartments on my laptop of course Adonis left again like he always do.

But I felt very stupid last night but I trying not to think about it.

I got up getting in the shower.

I did my daily routine with my face I was finna walk out until I heard Mir come in and he was on the phone.

"Yeah we saw that nigga on the block yesterday night" what nigga? I questioned myself.

"Nah,wooski cleared his ass out" did they catch Khalil?

He continued to talk and I unlocked the door which made noise.

I came out not wanting to say a word to him me and my girls was going to look at apartments for me.

He got off the phone and turned his attention to me.

"Hey" Adonis said

"Wassup" I said not looking at him and getting ready .

I spayed perfume and applied some lipgloss grabbing my bag and charger .

"Whats wrong with you" he asked I ignored him and left out the room heading down stairs he followed me and grabbed my arm I looked back at him and frowned.

"Look,I'm sorry if I made you feel.." "stupid" I interrupted him "no.." "dumb"? "No" "embarrassed" "yeah I guess" I snatched my arm and walked towards the door he ran to the door and stood there I scratched my forehead and let out a sigh .

"Look I'm sorry" he Said .

"No, I'm sorry Adonis" I moved him from the door and left .

10 minutes later..

I arrived at the apartment and niya and Kennedi was with me the rest of the girls was busy.

Living room

Kitchen

Bed room