(21)

1 Week later...

Adonis

Maybe:Diamond
~I miss you .

I seed a message pop up on my phone .

"Bae ?!" "Yeah" she stuck her head out the bathroom she was doing her make up "she texting me again" I said and I threw my phone on the bed continued playing the game .

She walked out the bathroom and grabbed my phone ion know what she was doing but I didn't care I gave her the password to my phone and she game me hers.

"Nigga I FUCKED YO AUNTIE LAST NIGHT" I yelled in the mic . "Aye" genesis said "my bad I'm sorry bae" I played the game .

"You need to get yo ex bitch ima shoot her ass" she went back in the bathroom i grabbed my phone looking at the messages.

~

~He don't miss you

~He don't miss you

~bitch Ian ask you
~

~you acting like Ian pretty btc

~you acting like Ian pretty btc .

~

~do you wanna fucking die? ~yes or no ? Read~so yes? Read

~yes or no ?
Read
~so yes?
Read.

I shook my head at these texts we were going to genesis house I glad she was back talking to her mom we where having a lil get together.

I got off the game hoping in the shower when I got out she was Alr dress thank god Bc she take along time.

I put on the black tee and some black nike shorts with my black yeezys and my chains I took my phone and my gun,charger.

Genesis was driving today she wanted to stop at Starbucks and then we arrived at her momma house .

Genesis
I walk in and I see that same nigga tae and Rena playing on the couch while my mom was cooking dinner she wanted all of to come over for some odd reason.

"Umm who is this" I stop in front on the door .
  Mir started laughing and he covered his mouth with his shirt "man Im dead " he said "why you laughing" I asked .

He shook his head and sat down.
" I was gone tell you.." " but this is tae my boyfriend" she said "mhmmm hey I'm sorry for Bugging but she just" I said and looked at her Rena rolled her eyes.

"Girl shut the fuck up!" she yelled tae closed his mouth Mir Started laughing "Rena bring yo ass in here" my mom yelled.

She got up and went to the kitchen.

"Soo you sexually active" I asked him,he scratched his head I can telling he was uncomfortable.

Mir smacked his lips "are you" he said looking at me

"No" I said confidently "bro why you" Mir gave me a look and started laughing.

"What I'm not laughing" I said laughing tryna act serious.

Adonis got up "I gotta leave on that one" he went to the bathroom.

Rena came back and sat on tae lap I got on my phone .

"Dinner almost ready" my mom yelled she was making steak and loaded potatoes .

I was scrolling through my instagram and Rena was talking to me but I wasn't listening she gave up when she realized.

Big Daddy 😩😍
~come to the bathroom Now .

~why 😂
Read

Big Daddy 😩😍
~bro come here NOW!

He irritating wit this name in my phone I just haven't changed it.

~which one ?

Big Daddy 😩😍
~yo old room
Read

I walked up the stairs heading to my room and walked in the bathroom the light was off and he picked me up and sat me on the sink and passionately kissed me I put my hands around his neck and gripped my butt and then we started tongue kissing while he went to my neck giving me hickies moans escaped my mouth quietly.

"Are you sexually active now" I felt a smile on my neck "what th-get th-" I laughed "you irritating" he turned the light on .

"Nahh but fr tho I love you and I'll beat never let male or female put they hands on you" he said lifting his shirt up showing his gun .

"Ouu don't do that"I laughed "don't do what" he asked smiling.
"Don't do thatttt" I showed him what he did we laughed and I hugged him .

"I love you too" I said between our kisses.

20 minutes later...

We where all at the dinner table and my mom decided to speak.

"So I wanted you two here Bc I wanted to tell y'all something" she said

"I'm moving to Houston" she said "what's in Houston" I asked. 

She swallowed her food .
"My boyfriend" I choked on my water Mir put his shirt over his mouth.

Tae put his head down.
Rena didn't care she laughed out loud.
"Umm so who's keeping the house" 
"Rena" I fell out my chair "Rena??" I yelled .
" g you got yo own apartment" Rena said but she was right.
"Why you couldn't tell us over the phone" I asked

"I wanted to bond with y'all before I leave,tomorrow morning I'm leaving" she said .

I nodded.

"So I want y'all to take care of them" she said looking at Mir and tae.

"Ofc" Tae said .
"He always taking care of Me" I stuck my tongue out
Tae choked on his food .
"Y'all is nas-" "what that good right" my mom asked.
Me and Mir laughed

"Nvm mom Bc obviously you don't get it" Rena said shaking her head .

"Something is wrong if y'all, all of y'all been laughing all day" she said throwing her food away.

______________________________

How y'all feel about diamond?
Leave a Comment ♥️.