(25)

(Excuse any mistakes I was up at 9:00 am writing this😭💕)

Genesis

(Triggered Song by Jhené Aiko)

"Don't know what I'm capable of
Might fuck around and go crazy on cuz
Might fuck around, have to pay me in blood
This ain't the way that you want it
Might catch a case in this bitch
Don't let me catch you face-to-face in this bitch
Tryin' my hardest not to disrespect you
After what you did, man, what you expected?
You muhfucker, uh

as the music played I was doing my edges me,
my sister and Vee was going to get something to eat I wanted to look cute today.

I just got out the shower I did my face routine and makeup I got white off shoulder top and high top black jeans and my white air max's my hair was in a bun and grabbed my purse and applied lip gloss.

Mir came in the bathroom and he hugged me I grabbed his face and pecked his lips .

We haven't kissed in a while only because of the arguments and blah blah blah .

Of course he wanted more he didn't stop after that .

We passionately kissed for at least 10 Minutes my phone was going off but he wouldn't stop.

"Okay,my lip gloss" I pulled back.

   The song switched 

(Valuable Pain YoungBoy Never Broke Again)

"I'ma say I'm sorry for all of the shit that I had did
And I'm thankful for that shit that you had done while we was kids
Been puttin' my soul up in this music and I'm hopin' that you hear
I'm steady screamin' 4KTrey, I'm tryna split a nigga wig
All these bitches tellin' lies, but if you know me, don't think twice..." we sung as the song played through the speakers  I put more lip gloss on and he kissed me again on purpose. "Brooo,come onn" I said and he kissed me again.

Veronica came interrupting our kissing "hey umm Im ready whenever you are" she said "I'll be down there in a minute" I tried to end the conversation quick she nodded and left.

"Why do she keep doing that" I looked up to Mir "she,I Don't know" he shrugged his shoulders "like last night she did that in her robe,open at that. " he look down at me .

Flashback

Mir and I was in the kitchen I was getting some chewy bars and he was getting
something to drink I was sitting on the counter and he was shirtless I had his shirt on which was big on me the lights was off except for the sink light .