5.

😇Mikiah Keener😇
God will transition u from broken to blessed. You saw everything fall part, now God is going to let you witness everything fall into place!

Saturday
11:54

Genesis
Waking up clearing my vision looking for my phone going on Snapchat,checking Instagram and my messages texting people back .
My momma knocked on my door .

"Baby you got a guest waiting for you" she yelled from the other side .

Ion got time for nobody I just woke up .

"Uhh ... alright give me a minute" I yelled back .

Getting out the bed I went to my bathroom that was connected to my room to brush my teeth and wash my face .

I opened the door and it was Adonis ugh.

"I thought you said you was gone call me tonight" I said while letting him in .

"I gotta tell you something and I'm on some serious shit"he said closing the door and getting in the bed .

"Ok...what it is" I asked on my phone .
"Ion want you on yo phone either genesis" he looked at me so I put my phone my down and he grabbed it putting it in his pocket.

"Look I don't know why this been on my mind but when I just try to clear it don't work you keep popping up and when you talking to other niggas I get so angry Bc ion want nobody to hurt you because I love you so much I always protected you when we were little, idk what I'm saying I think genesis ..... I like you and I needed to come tell you you probably don't feel the same way but I just wanted to get this out" he explained.

"You serious ?" I asked laughing because mir always playing .

"Yes" he said

Dang he did look serious but hmm idk it could be a prank.

"Prove it" I said "what you want me to do" he asked "kiss me" I smirked "wait never mind don't kiss me,give me my phone" I asked while reaching for it .

He grabbed my face and pushed his lips into mine and we was at least kissing for 30 seconds .

"I didn't know you was serious" I questioned
"I told you I was" he said scratching his head looking at me.

—————————————————————————————

Short chapter 😬
Gen and mir👀
Thoughts?

Leave a comment ♥️.