(29)

(Excuse any mistakes💕)

Unknown.

"Nah man she had a gun I could've snatched her up but to many people around" I paced around king room he wanted us to help him get genesis Back .

"Was she with anybody,Adonis?" He asked "nope" I responded.

"We need to find out a plan" he got up grabbing his jacket.

"Get the rest of them and meet me a the warehouse" he walked out .

And I started making calls.

Rena|Tae house

"Bae you okay" he asked while I was throwing up,he rubbed my back.

After I was done I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face . "I just feel sick thats all" I answered his question my head was banging and I feel bloated .

I walked to the bedroom and grabbed my night clothes and a towel to get in shower.

After my shower .

I got in the bed he was on the game,he haven't been on there in a long time he don't really play the game like that.

Liked by Genesequa,user638,Theyadore.Tori and 1,352 others
Adore.Rena Going M.I.A ✈️🤒.
View all 235 comments
Genesequa why what's wrong?
Adore.Rena tbh I don't even know,I'll call you tomorrow @Genesequa
User638 Get well soon ♥️☹️.
Adore.Rena 💕 @user638
User42 eww you look sick 🥴💀
Adore.Rena I am you dumb bitch @user42.
Theyadore.Tori text me in the morning bestfriend okay?
Adore.Rena okay 🤕.

Liked by tw3rk4keem,ybnglizzy,Adore

Liked by tw3rk4keem,ybnglizzy,Adore.Rena and 13,457 others
Flashy.Tae Y'all this my whole ♥️ I love her to death,anybody think they gone get her or think she going somewhere. She not 😂 but if we break up she can't talk to nobody and she most definitely coming back to me and if I see one of y'all lil niggas in her messages it's over for you no Cap 🥴 Bc this my baby,Bestfriend, my slime and my everything 💙 I love you,get well soon 😘.
@Adore.Rena.
[tagged:Adore.Rena]
View all 5,275 comments
Adore.Rena love you too baby and thanks 🤞🏽💓.
User638 awww mbn ☹️.
User297what's wrong ?
AllTeaAllShade 😭😍.
_______________________________

"Tae?,can you please give me a Motrin" I whined while I got in the covers.

"Yeah" he went to the bathroom cabinet and gave them to me then he walked out and grabbed a water bottle.

"Thank you" I took the cap off "you welcome" he pecked my lips. "What did you eat last night" he asked playing with his draw strings on his shorts.

"I just had so barbecue chicken and some fries" I took the pill and sat my water on his nightstand.

"Probably just food poisoning" he said I nodded.

Because I didn't want to think too much of this. He turned the game off and turned our favorite show on .he laid down next to me and I put my right leg in between his and I was now laying on his chest.

Tae

We we're like 20 minutes in sleeping and this girl threw up all on me.

As soon as I felt it on my chest I put my hand over my face and she started crying.

"Omg I-I'm sorry" she cried

Oh my fucking god bruh .

"it's okay baby just go to the bathroom" she got up and threw up some more I grabbed a towel out the hallway closet and got in the shower.

-2:32 AM

I got out and she was changing my sheets I ran over there to stop her "no I got it you go sit down" I told her and she sat in my gaming chair.

After I changed the sheets I put it in the washer and put some basketball shorts on. I went to the kitchen to grab a grocery bag and I gave it to her.

I guess she felt embarrassed Bc she didn't even wanna sleep on me anymore she turned around facing the wall.

But I didn't want her to feel like that so I grabbed her turning her around towards me .

Ima take her to the doctor tomorrow because this shit ain't right .

Genesis
I was on live dancing and Mir was playing this game like always he never gets tired of the same shit.

Okay so after my friends left I had a few drinks and I was bored and he wouldn't let me leave the house so I got on instagram live .

"oouu my song on" I yelled from the bathroom while my phone was on sitting on the tv while he played the game he was in my camera yelling and shit.

"Handle me? ,Who gon' handle me?" I yelled running getting on the bed twerking and Mir looked at me through the phone and back at the game then got up and hit me with a pillow and I fell on the floor.

"Owwww" I laughed limping to the camera .
"Stop playing bruh" I mocked him but Ian say it because I knew he was gone hit me again.

Stuckup.kenndi he handled you all right 😭😭.
User638 ^💀💀 right .
User692😭😍😍.

I read the comments and I started laughing kenndi so stupid.

"I can't read your mind, gotta say that shit
Should I take your love? Should I take that dick?
Got a whole lot of options 'cause you know a bitch poppin" I yelled in Mir ear on purpose.

"Where you get yo shirt from" they asked,my shirt said Baby girl on it
"Umm i don't know Mir bought it" I said
"Adonis,where you get this shirt from" I asked

and he was ignoring me I think he was mad at the fact that I was twerking .

"Y'all he mad at me....buttt I don't care "I'm a hot girl, so you know ain't shit stoppin" I continued to sing Mir looked at me and I looked at him there was a pause then I ran he chased me around the room and I started laughing.

He caught up to me and choked me to the bed "ain't no hot girl shit" he yelled I put my middle finger up at him and laughed "I'm not playing G" "okay come here" I tried to give him a kiss "naw" he let go but I refused to let go I grabbed his face and kissed him and that one kissed turned into a make out session .

We broke the kiss and I turned my head to the camera and covered my mouth "yeah that's what you get I hope they screen recorded yo ass" he got up and laughed sitting back down I went to the phone "y'all didn't not see that" I laughed Bc honestly I forgot I was on here . I seen a bunch of laughing emojis .

They couldn't hear our conversation Bc of the music from the speaker so I really didn't care but I knew that we was bout to be on the relationship and freaky pages .

I said my goodbyes and I told them I might get on tomorrow and ended it .

I turned the music off and took my shower and went to bed.

_______________________________

Thoughts💭?
Book ENDING soon.
Leave a comment ♥️.