(24)

Rena

I woke up too tae hands around my waist,I simply moved them so I can go use the restroom

I remove his hands and got up he turned over .

After I used the restroom I washed my hands.

I know my sister mad that I came back to him but he showed me that I won't happen again and I believe him or am I wrong.

I walked out the bathroom and he was up on his phone we don't talk until we brush our teeth that's just the way it is .

I brushed my teeth and he came and brushed his,he stared at me through the mirror.

"what?" I wiped my mouth he shook his head and grabbed his towel.

I grabbed my skin care stuff and he pick me up and he was now between my legs I was on the sink facing him.

"Whatt,come on I gotta meet my cousin at my sister house ina minute" I said getting irritated.

"Ion care" he finally spoke with his deep morning voice.

Which give me waterfalls ong 😅.

"Why wake up with a attitude?" I asked putting my face scrub on still facing him .

"Man ion gotta attitude" he kissed me "taeee you see me tryna put this on" I was getting irritated.

He grabbed my neck,kissed me and I gave in Bc he's a really good kisser we was there about 5 minutes and pulled away "okay we need to get ready" I tried to stop him but he just kept going making his way to my neck.

He was licking my neck and planting hickies.

Omg I was mad but this felt good ,I felt his hands making his way to grip my ass a couple of moans escaped my mouth but he pulled away smirking "omg you irritating come on I'm in the mood now" I said wrapping my legs around him

So he wouldn't move I kissed on his neck "no bae remember you gotta get ready" he said "mmm,no" I continued I held him tighter as he tried to pull away "aawww naw you tryna rape me" I laughed and licked his neck.

"Bruh watch out" he laughed and I let him go I got down and finished my face he walked to the bedroom and grabbed his clothes coming back in the bathroom and started the shower.

"Daddy can I shower with you" I looked at him through the mirror he playing with his jogger strings and I smiled "ion care" he shrugged his shoulders.

Genesis

~hey Veronica what time you was coming ?

Cousin Vee💕.
~well I'm at the nail shop right now so after .

~that's cool

Cousin Vee💕.
~address?

You started sharing your location with Cousin Vee💕.