Zoé

Name: Zoé Zorrow

Age:16

Birthday:23.August.2003

Class:2-1/Inarizaki high

Character: Zoé is What others call a delinquent. At least she seems like one, but in real life, she isn't. She can be pretty damn scary and mean if needed, but actually, she's an angel when taking care of friends or family. There is one small problem. She hates other people and she hates making friends or socializing. Those are the worst for her. In the orphanage they live in, are many people who bully her and hit or kick her, but nobody knows. (Spoiler: The two boys find out and take care of that)

Looks: She has long brown hair and Saphire blue eyes. (picture above)She normally wears her Uniform in a strange way: A small skirt with a silver chain on the left side and her blouse opened a little. At home, she wears slack jeans and a red T-shirt/Pullover with a golden skull on it.(from her favourite band.)

Family: Zoé only has a twin sister, Emiliá. Her parents died in a car crash and her brother disappeared and didn't come back till now. They don't know anything about the rest of the family.

Friends: She has a few friends in the orphanage, but then no more. (Spoiler: Both of the twins become her first school friends.)

Fun facts:
- She has a birthmark on her leg that looks like her star sign: Leo.
-Her sister and her are nothing alike, except for the taste in boys. (wink wink)
-She secretly hates every caretaker of the orphanage, because they show her so much affection and she isn't used to it.

______________________________________

Okay, that was it for now. Maybe I'm able to make a character Info about the twins too, but we'll see.
Bye-bye!
--SoloSapphire