Sleepover with more than 20 children Chapter 5 Part (3/3)

Atsumu POV.

Julia came back, but without Emiliá. She ran up to me and said:,, Now you have to come with me!"  I looked around and then at her. I shrugged and went inside with her.,, Wait here.", she said and went upstairs. She came back with a blsck suite.  It's exacly my size. She gave it to me and said:,, Put it on. You can change in Emi-nees room. She's in the bathroom." I went to Emiliás room to get changed.

~ 5 Minutes later~

I had finished putting on the suite and tried fixing the tie. After I finally fixed the tie I went outside. The kids had taken out a few chairs and Osamu was outside too. He was wearing a suite too. It was grey, not black.'Was I inside that long?', I asked  myself.,,Hey,bro. What'cha doing here?", he asked.,, Well, actually Emiliá and I where playing with the kids, but Julia had other   plans. Whatever those plans are.", I answered. Suddenly Osamus eyes widen, when he fixed a spot behind me. I turned around and almost  crnged. Zoé and Emiliá were standing there in gorgeous, wjite wedding dresses.,, You look....breathtaking.", my dear brother said and Zoé blushed.I walked over to Emiliá, took her hand and kissed it. She also blushed and giggled. Finally Julia came out too. She was with a boy I haven't seen yet.,, Okay, Julia. What's going on here? And why is Alex here too?", Zoé asked. Julia chuckeled and said:,, Because all four of you are gonna marry now and Alex is the registrar." She was grinnig from one cheek to the other.,, I like that idea. Let's do that!", I said. Osamu agreed and Zoé and Emiliá laughed.,,Who want's first?", Alex asked.,, We do.", I said, while raising my hand. Emiliá and I went to the front and Alex was in front of us.,, Wait...I don't know your name...", Alex said.,, Miya Atsumu.", I said. He nodded and started talking.,, Will you Miya Atsumu take Zorrow Emiliá  as your wife and love her in illness and health, in wealth and in poorness, then answere with yes." I answered grinning:,,Yes, I will." It wasn't hard to see that Emiliá was nervou and embarrassed.,, Now, Will you Zorrow Emiliá  take Myia Atsumu as your husband and love hin in illness and health, in in wealth and in poornes, then with yes." She started smiling and said:,,Yes, I will." ,,Then you can kiss the bride.", Alex said and everyone calpped.,, What's gonig on out here?", Mrs. Zorrow asked. Zoé and Emiliá sanck( Is that writen right?) together in embarrasment.,, They're marring. Osamu and Zoé and Atsumu and Emiliá.", Julia said.,, Did we miss much?", she asked with Sasha in her arms. Julia shook her head amd showed her mother a chair.,, Atsu-nii was just about to kiss Emi-nee.", Yoshi said. Her mother raised an eyebrow and looked at me. I shyly looked at Emiliá and took her and took her hand to  turn her towards me. She was smiling like t was the best moment in her live. I kissed her shyly and she kissed back. Everyone was clapping and Mrs.Zorrow looked like she was about to cry. We parted and sat down.,, Now you.", Emiliá said to Zoé. Zoé got up and my brother with her. They went to the front and Alex started.„ Will you Miya Osamu take Zorrow Zoé as your Wife and love her in illness and in health, in poorness and in wealth, then answered with yes.", Alex said.„ Yes, I will.", my brother said.„ Good. Will you, Zorrow Zoé take Miya Osamu as your husband and love him in illness and in health, in poorness and in wealth then answered with yes." Zoé smiled and said:„ Yes, I will." Alex smiled. „ Then you can kiss the bride." Zoé and Osamu kissed without any hesitation. Again everyone clapped and Zoé showed us to get up. We went over to them. I was next to Osamu and Zoé next to Emiliá. ,,Momi, take a picture!", Julia yelled, Mrs. Zorrow got her phone and took a few pictures.,, I'll print this out.", she said. We all laughed and went inside. We changed into our normal clothes and decided to watch a movie. Emiliá sat next to me and Zoé next to Osamu. We decided to watch the horror Annabel 2. At firsst Mrs.Zorrow didn't want  us to watch it, but left us be after we promised her that we'll  be alright. She brought the little kids to bed, except for those which are old enough to watch. The first jumpscare wasn't that bad, but the second one got the girls pretty bad. They both screamed loudly and Emlilá almost cried. I calmed her down, so Zoé doesn't have to worry about her.  Zoe herself was trebling in fear. After half of the movie was over Zoe and Emilia where crying, so we had to turn it of. We were cuddling on the couch for a few more minutes and the girls put on pajamas. After them we did the same and went to bed. Emilia cuddled up to me and we fell asleep. This was the best day ever.

-877 words
---------------------------------------------------------

Good day. Here you get a new chapter. Hope you like it.

-SoloSapphire