The thing with the food. Chapter 2

So this is chapter two. Hope You'll have fun reading it. God I'm so bad at this.(>~<).
______________________________________

Zoé POV.

The next morning went pretty well. Emiliá and I didn't oversleep again and we came at the perfect timing to pick up Osamu and Atsumu. They seemed pretty happy that we didn't forget them. Atsumu talked with Emiliá the whole time and I talked with Osamu.„ So... How've you been sleeping?", He asked. I looked at the floor and answered:„Pretty good. I was dreaming about someone very Handsome and unbelievable strong and cool." He gasped and said:„ You were dreaming about me?!" I laughed and answered:„ You wish."*But he's right though.* He looked at me like I just kicked him for no reason.„ Oh God. Stop being sad. That makes me feel pain in my poor sensitive heart.", I said dramatically. „Only if you do me a favour!" I raised my eyebrow and asked:„ And that favour is....?" He blushed slightly and whispered:„Hold....my hand...for me"I blushed too and took his hand.„ That's an exception. I only do that because I like you!", I whisper/yelled, but sadly Atsumu heard it and turned around.„ What? You two already holding hands?", He asked.„Come on. Let them hold hands if they want to." They both laughed and we send them thousands of death glares. Soon we came to the school, but none of us let go of the others hand. We earned many confused looks, but didn't care that much about it. I already noticed that Osamu and his brother had many fans. In front of the class we finally managed to let go of the others hand.„Do you forgive me now for what I said?", I asked him and he thought for a moment.„Yes, but we have to do that more often. Your hands are so warm.", He said, smiling at me brightly.„For god's sake. Stop smiling so brightly. I'll become blind.", I said giggling and hiding my eyes with my arm. He snorted with red cheeks:„I don't smile that bright." I laughed at him.„I'm pretty sure you do. I almost got blind just now.Do you have your food today?", I asked and he answered:„ To Bo honest... I don't know." I sighed.„ Then check please." He looked at me with a questioning face and checked.„I forgot it ....again.". *Thanks Goodness. I thought I made it for nothing* I took the second Bento Box out of my bag and gave it to him. I meant:„Befor you ask. You seemed like a person who forget their food often." He looked at me. I wasn't able to say if he was happy, angry or sad. I wasn't prepared for what came next. He took the Bento box, put it on the table and hugged me like he would never be able to do that again.„ Thank you!!!", He yelled through the class.*Aaaa. How embarrassing!*I let it pass over me. He didn't want to let go until Mrs.Keiko came in.

~~Timeskip till lesson ends BC I'm lazy~~

„Aaa~~Finally it's over. Let's get Atsumu and Emiliá and go to the roof.", Osamu said and I nodded. We went over to the class of My sis and picked them up.„ You two aren't holding hands anymore?", Emiliá asked.„Wanna go to the roof alone?", I asked. „Okay, Okay. We'll stop. Did Zoé give you the Bento She made?", Emiliá asked Osamu. He nodded and smiled again.„What you made one for him, but not for me? How mean!", Atsumu said with a pouty face.„If you want I can make one for you tomorrow too." His face lit up.„ Really?", He asked and I only nodded. The boys smiled the rest of the break. The bell rang and we went back to class. Osamu said:„ I decided that we are friends now. Okay?" He looked at me. „Uhm....S-Sure. I-I'd love to be your friend.", I said grinning like a schoolgirl in love. Atsumu looked at me and questioned:„ What are you grinning so in love?" I immidiatly looked up and said:„W-Well... I never had a friend...in school before. So I'm happy." He made an 'Oh' sound. He somehow looked ashamed.„ Don't worry. You don't have to be ashamed. It's fine." Emiliá and Atsumu went back to class and Osamu and I went to ours. After we sat down three girls went up to me and the most stupid looking on said:„Zoé? Would you mind coming with us?" I sighed and shook my head while I got up. We went outside and the three girls introduced themselves to me. „I'm Louise, this is Hilde and that's Gertrud. We saw you get along with Osamu and Atsumu pretty well. I wanted to tell you something: STAY. AWAY.FROM.THEM!!" I giggled weirdly:„What if not?What will you do, huh?" Louise walked up to me and slapped me right across the face. I looked at her in shock.„ And there is more were this comes from. Got that?" I shook my head.„ You can't make me stay away from them. I like them and they're my first friends." She wanted to slap me again and I closed my eyes, but nothing happened.„ That's enough. There's no reason to hurt her, because she has something that you are to stupid to get." I opened my eyes and saw Osamu holding her arm. I sallowed and held back tears. Louise stepped back and went back inside. Osamu hugged me and asked:„ Are you okay?" I hugged back and nodded. I wasn't able to hold back the tears anymore, so I just cried on his shoulder. Mr.Onira(the math teacher) came and asked if everything was fine. I just went inside and didn't say anything, but Osamu and Mr.Onira stayed outside for a few more minutes. When both of them were inside Mr.Onira asked Louise, Hilde and Gertrud to come with him. I didn't know what happened until Osamu told me. I grinned and leaned my head against his shoulder.„You're the best.", I whispered and closed my eyes. None of us moved. Mr.Onira came back, but he was alone. Some of the students asked where Louise, Hilde and Gertrud were and he told us they'll stay with the headmaster for a while.'This won't be the end I guess.', I thought while the lesson finally started.

-1057 words.

______________________________________
Help me. I don't have Hobbys.
Hope you liked it. I'm tired bye~~
-SoloSapphire