Sky!

Okay so- this is about Sky if you haven't realized. Have some info here:

Name: Sky

Age: 21

Birthday: 24.4.1999(I did not do this on purpose. I swear this was an accident.)

Pronouns: They/Them

Looks: Sky has light blue eyes and shoulder-length, brown hair. Their clothes are normally dark. For example, they wear a lot of black T-shirts or grey/black pants. When it's summer they wear black shorts a lot, because Sky thinks it looks badass. They also have a piercing on the right side of their bottom lip and the left side of their nose. Sometimes they also wear black lipstick and eyeshadow but that's rare.

Character: Skys personality is the complete opposite of what they look like. Sky is an open person who loves to talk to others. They're very social and love to help others when it's needed.

Fun fact:

- Sky is normally really shy and yet they love socializing a lot.
- Sky loves to eat.
- Mainly stuff like chocolate or other candy.
- Sky is always happy when they can cook for everyone else.
- Apparently, they are currently dating Korio (I'll make an info sheet about him too)
- They had a long-distance relationship for three years
-They didn't break up yet ;p
- Sky is WAY shorter than Korio 😂
- Like- Sky is only 149 cm tall (dunno how much it is in ft. Sorry guys TvT)
- Even tho Sky is so short it happened a lot that Sky was a big spoon before Korio left
- Sky and Kirio both loved it ;)

That was it about Sky. Next up will be Korio otherwise you'll be CoNfUsEd about this and the next chapter and no one wants that, right?