Sleepover with more than 20 children. Chapter 5 part (1/3)

Um... Yeah don't ask. I don't know what to write. If you haven't noticed: The boys never went to Volleyball training. Think of your own reason why.
______________________________________

Zoé POV.

After school we went home and the boys asked their parents, if they were allowed to have a sleepover. Their parents said it's okay.„ Our Mom said she'll bring us a bag with clothes and the other stuff we need for the sleepover. She also said she'll pack a few snacks for us four.", Atsumu said.„ And a special thing. Whatever that would be.", Osamu said. "I bet she'll pack condoms just to be sure.", Emiliá whispered to my ear and we started laughing loudly." After we entered the house our little brother Sasha came.„ Zoé, Emiliá! Can we play, please?", He asked nicely. Emiliá shook her head.„ Not now, Honey. We'll play later, Okay?" He nodded smiling and ran away happily.„ Osamu, you come with me. Atsumu, you go with Emiliá. Makes sense, right?", I said. Both nodded and Osamu and I went upstairs. I opened the door to my room and before I could move an inch, Osamu was inside. He looked around curiously and said:„ Your room is pretty. I like it." The walls of my room are white an the floor grey. My whole forniture was black except for my bed. It's dark blue with silver coloured pillows and a silver sheet. I say down on my bed while Osamu looked through my bookshelf.„ There are a lot of books in there that you shouldn't read. Twilight, Anabelle,IT. Goodness girl. What kind of books are you reading?", He muttered. I blushed badly and answered:„Not all of those are mine. Believe it or not, but I have a roommate."

Osamu POV.

I looked at ALL of her books. Well, as she said: Those aren't all her books, but still. 'How old is her roommate?!?!', I thought.„ Kids! Food is ready!" Zoés head shot up.„ Come on. I'm hungry.", She said. I nodded and we went downstairs. Emiliá and Atsumu were there already. Zoé sät down and she showed me that I should sit down next to her. I sat down and the boy from earlier grinned at me.„ Are you and Zoé a couple?", He asked. Zoé almost chocked on her drink. Her mother raised an eyebrow.„ Is there anything I don't know?", She asked.„ There is a lot you don't know about us, Ma'.", Emiliá said.„ Ma'? What happened to Mom or Momi?" Now we raised an eyebrow.„ You actually call her that?", We asked at the same time.„ You better both shut up or I'll punch both of you.", Zoé said. I shivered slightly and said:„ Don't worry. I'll shut up now, Honey.", I said. She almost chocked again and her mother laughed.„ I hate you.", She whispered.„ Oh please. You love me.", I said. Everyone in the room laughed. She sighed and leaned against my shoulder.„ Moooom. I'm hungry." Her mother giggled and put the food on the tables. We were ca. 20-25 Children sitting here. Zoé looked at me and said:„ Guests first." She smiled at me. „ Normally Zoé and Olivia would cook, but Zoé had to focus on you so Olivia and I did it this time.", Her mother said.„ Can she cook tomorrow?", Atsumu asked.„ She's such a good cook.", I added. Her mother nodded and Atsumu and I gave eachother high five. Zoé Just shook her head, while smiling.

~Timeskip after lunch. Just because ~~

We were finished eating and it was amazing. We thanked her for the food and went back to the rooms. I layed down on Zoés Bed and she let herself down on my stomach. After a few minutes a boy with black hair and snow white eyes entered the room. He was wearing black jeans and a grey shirt. Zoé grinned at him and calmly asked:„ How is your Girlfriend? Is she doing fine?" He nodded and sat down on the second bed.„ Comfortable?", He asked Zoé and she nodded.„ More comfortable than you'll ever be.",she said and he made a fake pouty face. While doing that he grabbed his heart.„ You're hurting my feelings!" She raised an eyebrow and smiled. She got up and walked over to him. As she stood in front of the bed, she jumped on him.„ For god's sake. You're so heavy.", He groaned. She whispered a small 'Fuck you' and got down from him. He looked at me and asked:„ You are? Name's Alex and I promise you if you ever decide to hurt her I'll kill you. Got that?" I nodded and answered:„I won't hurt her and Name's Osamu." He nodded and Zoé sat down in me.„ Are all those books yours?", I asked. He nodded and said:„Most of them, Yes. Some belong to her, but most of them are mine.", He explained. Zoé gut up again and said:„ Can you leave, please. It was so peaceful without you." He laughed and got up. „Okay, Okay. I'll leave you two alone. Don't do anything you'll regret later on.", He said while walking outside. „Idiot...", She whispered.

Zoé POV.

Osamu and I layed back down.„ Zoé. Can I ask you something. How did you and Emiliá get here? You don't have to answer the question.", He asked. I looked at the floor and stayed quiet. After a few minutes I said:„ When.... Emiliá and I where six our parents often argued. They had a divorce. A few month later she had a new husband. Emiliá and I where alone often and I often had to take care of the stuff for school an everything. Her new husband's name was Tim. He hates me and Emiliá. Everytime something happened he said it was our foult and our Mom believed him... always. Once my mother punched me. We told our teacher and had a talk with our mother. We stood in the kitchen and randomly my mother stepped behind me and put her arm around my neck. She almost broke it.", I said with a shaking voice. I felt the tears slip from my eyes. Osamu got up and hugged me. For 5-10 minutes I cried on his shoulder. He held me the whole time. He kissed my head and strick my back.„ Don't worry. I'll be there for you. Always.", He whispered.

-1068

-----------------------------------------------------------
This took years to write. I'm so sorry, I had a black out. Hope you're not mad at me. Bye.

-SoloSapphire